3. And you couldn’t go out on weekends because that was always race time.
4. You had a watch tan.
5. You. Wore. Short. Shorts.
9. You measure distances in meters because that’s all you know.
You’ve been called un-American for doing so.
10. You got territorial when other teams used your track.
13. Shopping for shoes when you first started track was the hardest thing…
14. …until it became the easiest.
18. Your wardrobe is full of shirts you bought at races.
- Fake news fools most Americans who read it—and Facebook is a major source, a BuzzFeed News survey has found 📰❌
- At least 25 people are dead after a powerful earthquake hit Indonesia. Many may still be trapped under collapsed buildings.
- A refrigerator is being eyed as the possible origin of the fire at an Oakland warehouse party that killed 36 people, a law enforcement official said.
- An adorable 3-year-old boy proudly covered his kitchen with carrots in the greatest carrot heist of all time 😂👏