3. And you couldn’t go out on weekends because that was always race time.
4. You had a watch tan.
5. You. Wore. Short. Shorts.
9. You measure distances in meters because that’s all you know.
You’ve been called un-American for doing so.
10. You got territorial when other teams used your track.
13. Shopping for shoes when you first started track was the hardest thing…
14. …until it became the easiest.
18. Your wardrobe is full of shirts you bought at races.
- Immigrants are worried two government memos are laying the groundwork for the deportation force Trump promised on the campaign trail.
- A federal judge ruled that Texas can't cut Planned Parenthood out of its Medicaid program.
- According to the World Bank, a child born in 2014, on average, will live for more than 71 years.
- A 2-year-old boy lost a race at school after he spotted his dad and ran to hug him instead of crossing the finish line 👦💨💞