2. Dangerous chemicals:
4. Fancy paintbrushes:
8. Going to the museum and looking at paintings by the Old Masters:
9. Modern art:
10. Your own artwork:
11. A mug:
13. That wooden mannequin guy:
14. A blank canvas:
15. A naked person:
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange (including his beef with Hillary Clinton).
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- Less than 24 hours after AT&T announced an $85 billion deal to buy Time Warner, politicians are expressing skepticism and opposition.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.