1. The end of a meal when you need to split the bill with a bunch of friends.
4. Figuring out how much pizza to get for a group of friends is not a decision you should be making.
“Wait so if there’s six of us, should we get a large and a medium? But wait, it’s the same number of slices per pizza so does it mater? Yes… right?”
5. When you know the year someone was born and it’s way harder than it should be to calculate their age.
11. Converting one unit of measurement to another? No way José.
14. When you have to think for a minute to figure out a movie’s actual runtime.
A 140 minute runtime? Hours were invented for a reason, guys.
15. Going shopping and trying to make sense of all the discounts stacked on top of each other.
So… how much does it cost?
21. And of course there’s the absolute worst experience for the math-impaired: Math class.
THIS MUST BE WHAT HELL IS LIKE.
- The GOP healthcare bill appears to be in jeopardy as more and more Republicans defect, but the House is scheduling a vote for today anyway.
- The Republican health care bill is "anti-woman," said the president of Planned Parenthood, whose organization would be defunded by the legislation.
- The suspect in the London terror attack near Parliament, who was killed by police, has been identified as 52-year-old Khalid Masood.
- Donald Trump had a photo op in a semitruck. The photos were too good not to become a meme — and the internet delivered 🚛👍