1. At Harvard, he rowed crew, danced and lettered in wrestling.
2. He helped Superman find his home planet.
3. He schooled Jon Stewart that his opening credits globe was spinning in the wrong direction.
4. He made James Cameron fix the stars in Titanic to better convey science.
5. He killed Pluto.
6. He teamed up with GZA from the Wu Tang Clan to write an album about space called "Dark Matter."
7. He was named the "Sexiest Astrophysicist Alive" in 2000 by People Magazine.
8. He's in a bromance with Bill Nye The Science Guy.
9. He gives props to other awesome scientists.
10. He's a meme.
But he's okay with it!
11. He really knows how to bust a move on the dance floor.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!