1. Self-employed people will have to pay more tax from next year.
2. Small-business owners will pay more tax too.
3. There is some extra funding to help tackle social care.
4. There's money to build new free schools – including ones that will select students with entrance exams.
5. There's new funding to improve technical education in the UK.
6. And not much else.
TL;DR: There's a bit of extra money for social care, free schools, and technical education – but self-employed people are going to have to pay for it.
James Ball is a special correspondent for BuzzFeed News and is based in London. PGP: here
Contact James Ball at James.Ball@buzzfeed.com.
Got a confidential tip? Submit it here.