We asked members of the BuzzFeed Community to tell us how they practice self-care on a budget. Here are some of the easiest things you can try right at home.
1. Start by eating as healthy as possible and drinking A LOT of water.
2. Download management apps on your phone so you can stay on top of important reminders.
3. Get good rest every day by having a full night's sleep as well as relaxing after a long day.
4. Have accountability partners in your life who help keep you grounded and centered.
5. If funds are low, utilize YouTube channels and tutorials for your skin care and music needs.
6. Buy inexpensive skin care items at T.J. Maxx, Marshalls, and Target for a spa feel right in the comfort of your home.
7. If the weather's nice, open your windows or go outside to get fresh air.
8. Every once in a while, just binge on your healthy guilty pleasures, like a favorite hobby or TV show.
9. Get inspired with motivational TED talks and podcasts.
10. Have fun with whatever you are able to do for your care, whether it's candles, music, or skin care.
11. If you can't afford fancy bath bombs, buy epsom salt to relax your body.
12. And lastly, find free alternatives to activities you consistently do to save money.
What are some of your favorite ways to do self-care? Let us know in the comments below!
Note: Submissions have been edited for length and/or clarity.