21 Skin Care Products And Hacks Everyone Should Know About
Who's ready for some sexy skin?
1. First things first, incorporate a mask like Herbivore Botanicals Brighten mask into your skin care regimen to increase hydration and brighten skin.
3. Use Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay — which has over 13,000 reviews on Amazon — to deep-clean pores and tighten skin.
4. Get glowin' skin simply by slatherin' egg yolk onto your face. Or, if that grosses you out, buy a Too Cool for School egg mask.
5. To remove excess oil and clear up acne, incorporate Thayers Witch Hazel as a toner into your daily routine.
8. Lock in moisture, tighten pores, and give your skin a youthful glow by washing your face in cold water.
11. Exfoliate your skin at least weekly with a Clarisonic Mia 1. It removes dead skin cells, increases blood circulation, and allows your products to seep deeper into your pores.
13. Daily use of Fruit of the Earth Aloe Vera Gel will help out inflamed skin, sunburns, skin wounds, acne-prone skin, and the appearance of stretch marks.
15. Apply a turmeric face mask to calm inflamed skin, reduce acne, and clear hyperpigmentation.
16. Incorporate Clinique Vitamin C Powder Cleanser into your skin care routine for bouncy, sexy skin.
17. Used as an astringent, Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar clears dead skin, fights age spots, and tackles sunburn.
18. Be sure you're drinking water daily to flush out toxins and promote digestion.
21. Lastly, make sure you're applying your daily dose of Glossier sunscreen. It neutralizes harmful free radicals and prevents skin damage and cancer.
Submissions have been edited for length and clarity.