We asked the BuzzFeed Community to tell us the skin care hacks and products they absolutely swear by, mostly because we're nosy and want beautiful, poppin' skin too. Here are their responses:
1. First things first, incorporate a mask like Herbivore Botanicals Brighten mask into your skin care regimen to increase hydration and brighten skin.
2. Incorporate Neutrogena Clear Pore mask to kill bacteria and clear acne breakouts.
3. Use Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay — which has over 13,000 reviews on Amazon — to deep-clean pores and tighten skin.
4. Get glowin' skin simply by slatherin' egg yolk onto your face. Or, if that grosses you out, buy a Too Cool for School egg mask.
5. To remove excess oil and clear up acne, incorporate Thayers Witch Hazel as a toner into your daily routine.
6. To give your skin an extra boost of hydration, spray with Mario Badescu Facial Spray.
7. Use the Body Shop Tea Tree Oil as a spot treatment for pesky pimples and aggravated skin.
8. Lock in moisture, tighten pores, and give your skin a youthful glow by washing your face in cold water.
9. Apply the Ordinary Squalane Oil to intensely hydrate to your skin.
10. Of course, you can't forget the ~miracle oil~ for flawless skin, the Ordinary Rose Hip Oil.
11. Exfoliate your skin at least weekly with a Clarisonic Mia 1. It removes dead skin cells, increases blood circulation, and allows your products to seep deeper into your pores.
12. Use Bio-Oil to tackle scars, stretch marks, and uneven, aging, and dehydrated skin.
13. Daily use of Fruit of the Earth Aloe Vera Gel will help out inflamed skin, sunburns, skin wounds, acne-prone skin, and the appearance of stretch marks.
14. To thoroughly remove your makeup, use Garnier Micellar Water.
15. Apply a turmeric face mask to calm inflamed skin, reduce acne, and clear hyperpigmentation.
16. Incorporate Clinique Vitamin C Powder Cleanser into your skin care routine for bouncy, sexy skin.
17. Used as an astringent, Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar clears dead skin, fights age spots, and tackles sunburn.
18. Be sure you're drinking water daily to flush out toxins and promote digestion.
19. Use Pixi Glow Tonic to exfoliate, improve circulation, and hydrate skin.
20. To fix dry or cracked skin, apply Vaseline to seal in moisture.
21. Lastly, make sure you're applying your daily dose of Glossier sunscreen. It neutralizes harmful free radicals and prevents skin damage and cancer.
Want to be featured in future Buzzfeed posts? Follow the Buzzfeed Community on Facebook and Twitter!
Submissions have been edited for length and clarity.