1. Getting stuck with a terrible group through "random assignment."
2. Not holding back when someone suggests you take a leadership role.
3. Shooting down all the terrible input your group members come up with.
4. When the person who has done the least amount of work creates a message thread to "improve communication."
5. Watching everyone's terrible ideas roll in on said message thread.
6. Putting faith in other members to do productive work without your direct supervision.
7. When that one annoying girl in your group decides to change the PowerPoint layout without your approval.
8. Trying to explain basic concepts to the group members who have been surfing Pinterest the entire semester.
9. When someone suggests you not take the project so seriously.
10. Luring the weaker members to get on board with all of your ideas.
11. Showing your true colors as your patience runs out.
12. Complaining to outside friends about how terrible the project is.
13. Finding out peer evaluations are part of everyone's grade.
14. The day of the presentation and your unprepared group members fumble through their portion of the presentation.
15. After the project is complete, your group members try to maintain friendships with you.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!