The cast for the upcoming seventeenth season of Dancing With The Stars is pretty epic, especially for TV fans. The not-as-D-list-as-usual gaggle of stars fighting for the Mirror Ball trophy range from recent TV fixture Snooki to the man who made us excited about science in pre-Walter White, Bill Nye, to ’70s small screen icon Valerie Harper a.k.a. Rhoda Morgenstern (ask your parents).
But most excitingly, there are two ’90s legends who are reuniting on Dancing With The Stars this season for the first time in more than 20 years: Saved By The Bell mainstay Elizabeth Berkley, who’s best known
from Showgirls as Jessie Spano, Zack Morris’ (Mark-Paul Gosselaar) longtime best friend; and the girl the Bayside kids met that one summer at Malibu Sands, Leah Remini, who played Stacey Carosi, the girl Zack loved to hate and then loved to love over the course of her six-episode stint on series.
3. And Leah with her hairstylist/dancing pro Tony Dovolani.
Thank you to my giving partner @TonyDovolani for touching up my hair for @GMA #dwts
4. Leah and Elizabeth’s Saved By The Bell characters actually had a lot in common as well
8. And the ladies both share the same feelings about hitting the dance floor in the near future.
Thank you already for all of your support! I’m scared!!!! Lol #DWTS/ Via
Yes, it’s true!!! Doing #Dancingwiththestars!!!!! #imsoexcitedimsoscared/ Via
11. OF COURSE THEY ARE!!!
Let’s just hope they don’t turn to caffeine pills.
- Mark Salling, who played Puck in "Glee," has been indicted on child pornography charges. He faces up to 20 years in prison.
- Never mind the $10 million: Donald Trump now says he won't debate "second place finisher" Bernie Sanders.
- No, France has not banned people from sending work emails after hours – no matter how much we all want to believe it 🇫🇷 ✉️