1. During Tina Fey and Amy Poehler’s Golden Globes monologue, they mocked Julia Louis-Dreyfus — a double nominee for Veep and Enough Said — for sitting in the film section of the audience instead of with her fellow television folk.
5. The best.
- Oops: "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳 ⁉️
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classics including "Twister," "Titanic," "Big Love," and "Aliens."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — it's been reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲