1. There is perhaps no horror movie mask as horrifying as the one Anthony Hopkins wore as Hannibal Lecter in Silence of the Lambs.
2. But video-distribution company The Criterion Collection unveiled footage of Hopkins trying on some alternatives when the film shot in 1989.
5. Luckily, those bars were added over his mouth. I mean, without them, the catcher’s mask would’ve done a better job at preventing cannibalism.
- Pro-EU Macron and far-right Le Pen have topped France's 1st round for president. They face off in 2 weeks 🇫🇷
- After days of deadly riots, Venezuela's president threatened protesters in a bizarre video — while playing catch.
- A recent report found that 6 of the largest soft drinks companies, excluding Coca-Cola, use a combined average of just 6.6% recycled plastic.
- A fan of K-Pop group BTS reimagined the 7-members within the world of Harry Potter and it's magical ✨