Danielle Brooks and Uzo Aduba — known to fans of Netflix’s Orange Is The New Black as Taystee and Crazy Eyes respectively — teamed up with Brooklyn-based band Oh Honey to create some beautiful Christmas music together.
BuzzFeed has the exclusive premiere of their “Jolly Christmas Medley” video, where Danielle takes the lead on “Jingle Bells” and “Joy to the World” and Uzo sings “Silent Night.” It’s a treat to see them out of their beige prison uniforms (and, in Uzo’s case, those Bantu knots), smiling, singing, and silly-stringing to raise awareness for a good cause: Artists Striving to End Poverty, to which they encourage fans to donate at the end of the video.
3. It’s basically the perfect way to kick off the holiday season…
4. Because Danielle bedazzles Uzo with some Christmas lights.
5. And then Crazy Eyes does this:
8. Yes, this is basically Uzo winking at you.
9. No one rocks hipster sunglasses like Danielle.
10. Even Uzo just can’t get over her.
12. This may be the best Christmas stoop party ever.
13. Faux snow!
14. SILLY STRING!
15. Danielle does a classic Beyonce move.
16. MORE SILLY STRING!
17. They are clearly the cutest rock ‘n’ rollers of all time.
18. EVEN MORE SILLY STRING!
- Donald Trump said that his comments about Sweden were referring to a Fox News segment, not an actual incident in the country 🇸🇪🙃
- The CEO of Uber is investigating sexism and sexual harassment claims after a former employee said her reports were ignored.
- Geologists say they've discovered an eighth continent beneath New Zealand. "Zealandia" is 94% submerged underwater 🔎🌍
- The US ambassador to Somalia gave the country's new president a "Make Somalia Great Again" hat and the exchange was ~confusing~.