1. Home At The Shore - A Journey Under Starry Skies Along The New Jersey Shoreline
After 10 months, more than 40 hours of shooting, and over 5,000 photos taken, I’m proud to present my first timelapse video, Home At The Shore. Please hit play and take a journey to some of New Jersey’s most beautiful beaches and shoreline locations and watch as the stars travel across the sky.I hope everyone enjoys watching and maybe even decides on setting aside a night just for stargazing. Trust me, the world can seem a lot calmer when you’re staring up at the stars and listening to the waves crash on the beach.
On a personal level, the release of this video is very exciting for me. I’ve spent more time on this project than any in the past. I’ve learned new techniques, new software, and then went back and did it all over when I learned that I was doing it wrong. Each step along the way to finishing this was more exciting than the one before it. I want to thank all of my friends, family, and my girlfriend for all of the continued support.
A special thank you to all of those who have worked so hard to restore the homes of those lost during Sandy. Thank you to every volunteer that has spent time bringing the beauty back to our boardwalks and our beaches. The last year has been filled with heartbreak and devastation with much work still being done.
It may not ever be the same as it once was, but it will always be beautiful and it will always be home.
- The US Department of Justice will keep defending Muslims under Donald Trump, top Obama administration officials said Monday.
- The UK prison service is suppressing evidence of corruption among its guards, fueling violence behind bars.
- Facebook, Microsoft, Twitter, and YouTube are teaming up to target and remove terrorist content on their platforms 💻📌
- Nordstrom is selling a stone wrapped in a leather case for $85 and people are…confused ⁉️😂