It was the dark days of growing up in the latter half of the 1990s, when mullets ruled and hair product usage was not a thing yet. In these trying times, however, our screens were lit up by the sheer enthusiasm with which Bobby Deol swirled his shoulders and flipped his hair. The 2000s will forever be known as the years when he truly owned his cinematic legacy.
6. When he made this come-hither face of unmatched sexiness.
11. When he walked onto the roof like:
“WHAT’S UP I AM REALLY EXCITED TO DO THIS.”
12. When he shook it like a polaroid picture (again).
15. When he smashed gender definitions and owned the life out of his pink pants.
And an entire generation sighed at the potential of what could have been.
DON’T YOU EVER CHANGE, BOBBY DEOL.
- President Trump has given House Republicans an ultimatum: Pass their health care bill Friday or he'll move on to other issues.
- The Republican health care bill is "anti-woman," said the president of Planned Parenthood, whose organization would be defunded by the legislation.
- The suspect in the London terror attack near Parliament, who was killed by police, has been identified as 52-year-old Khalid Masood.
- Donald Trump had a photo op in a semitruck. The photos were too good not to become a meme — and the internet delivered 🚛👍