1. 1. I graduated college
2. They said I would have a job when I graduated, but I’ve been living at home like:
3. 2. But I’d be a great Associate Community Editor because I’m really motivational
4. 3. And I give really good pep talks
5. 4. As a leader, I love complimenting people when they do something right
6. 5. I’ll inspire Community contributors to keep submitting
” ‘20 Ways To Eat A French Bread Pizza?’ I think you can come up with 31.”
7. 6. And I’ll keep valuable contributors around
8. 7. And I’ll help solve problems within the BuzzFeed Community
9. 8. Because I can communicate effectively with a team
10. 9. I also have tons of ideas and creative posts to implement for the Community
11. 10. Because I have a deep understanding of online culture
12. 11. I will advise the Community Editor and Community Manager when issues occur
13. 12. Because I’m a great liaison for team members
14. 13. And I’ll always be on time and stay on schedule
15. 14. I totally have a love for online communities
16. 15. And already love contributing to them
17. 16. Plus, I’m really friendly and I create a fun atmosphere
18. 17. And I’ll go to lunch with you when no one else will
19. So please consider me for the Associate Community Editor position
20. And stop looking at other applicants
21. Because I am everything you want in an Associate Community Editor and more
22. So please hire me.
Thanks for your consideration!
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange (including his beef with Hillary Clinton).
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- Less than 24 hours after AT&T announced an $85 billion deal to buy Time Warner, politicians are expressing skepticism and opposition.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.