1. A *very* practical gift:
A can of sardines and a piece of onion.
— Megue Layson Revestir, via Facebook
2. Something that requires a higher level of thinking to make sense:
Snacku and a soapdish.
— Sheena Pelino, via Facebook
3. The at-least-it's-useful gift:
4. A timely present and more:
Christmas lights and hair straightener na nabibili sa palengke!
— Isha Mae Santos, via Facebook
5. A gift that just throws shade all around:
My aunt got me these two books one year, "Letting Go of Compulsive Eating" and "Daily Meditations for Recovery from Eating Disorders" completely unprompted.
— Kelly McLaughlin, via Facebook
6. A gift that's just so unfortunate in SO. MANY. LEVELS. Ugh!!!
7. The walang-day-off-si-inday gift:
Clothes hanger and laundry pegs.
— Kei Angelo Cabrera Gemora, via Facebook
8. And its friend who probably shouldn't take ~pride~ on his/her gift:
9. A gift that just makes you feel like a placemat:
I had to do "exchange gifts" with a kid from school. So I asked to buy him like the latest power ranger megazord or something like that. And he got me a placemat and a pair of plain white socks. Not even kidding, I wanted to smack him with the placemat.
— John Patrimonio, via Facebook
10. A present that would be nice if only you're still in school.
Zest-O and 5 pieces of colored paper.
— Kathleen Lee Montero. via Facebook
11. I mean, seriously:
An intermediate pad paper and Piattos.
— Andrew Vargas, via Facebook