28 Best-Selling Kitchen Products From Wayfair You Should Probably Invest In Already
These products have helped thousands of people during their time in the kitchen – let them help you, too.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A Kalorik 6-quart stainless-steel pressure cooker that also functions as a yogurt maker, slow cooker, and even has a searing option. This will become one of your daily go-to in no time.
2. A set of under-cabinet puck lights, because cabinets tend to block overhead light from counters, making them seem smaller. These will open up your dark countertops and provide much-needed light while cooking...or enjoying a midnight snack.
3. A three-piece helper shelf set to add some storage to the shelves in your city apartment's tiny kitchen. These shelves work great under a bathroom sink, too.
4. A Nespresso VertuoPlus coffee and espresso machine, because why not have one machine that can do it all? Whether you are looking to enjoy a fresh latte, or have a regular cup of joe, you'll want to have this appliance handy.
5. A Staub 4-quart cast-iron Dutch oven that is the perfect choice for making sourdough bread from scratch. Dutch ovens last a lifetime, so you'll surely get the biggest bang for your buck with this investment.
6. A Pur faucet-mount water filter so that you can finally bid adieu to pricey water bottles. Plus, this is a great sustainable option to replace one-use plastic bottles, while making the water coming from your tap crystal clear.
7. A revolving spice rack to help you add some delicious flavors to your meals. This is ideal for clearing counter space and never losing track of where your dried coriander is ever again.
8. A Williston Forge multifunction kitchen cart that will give (future!) guests a space to gather around during wine-and-cheese night. Plus, the shelves on this cart provide great storage for things like breakfast cereals or even cutting boards.
9. A Dash 6-quart air fryer, because why shouldn't you enjoy all the goodness of fried chicken without all the oil?
10. A tabletop wine rack that'll free your kitchen from a clunky wine storage system. This rack is easily transportable from the counter to the table, making it perfect for helping you out during dinner parties with friends.
11. A gingham valance, because sometimes, the simplest additions to our homes create the biggest changes. Consider this valance if you're looking to add some pizzazz to your shabby-chic kitchen, while gracefully blocking intense sunlight during your time making loads of food.
12. An acacia wood cutting board that can double as a tray for your most intricate charcuterie boards. This will look great on display in your kitchen and will last you for years to come.
13. A kitchen canister set, because you deserve to have pantry items that remain fresh until every last grain. This is a great way to clear those bags of sugar and beans taking up precious counter space.
14. A Moccamaster 10-cup coffee maker for an upgrade that'll please all the coffee drinkers in your home. Or perhaps this will be just for you if you find yourself needing a few cups of coffee a day.
15. A set of refrigerator organizer bins to ensure that you will never have another carrot go bad ever again. OK, there's no actually promising that these bins will eliminate absolutely all food waste in your home, but these will at least help you see all the goodies you've got in your fridge.
16. A Henckels graphite 20-piece knife block set, because, honestly what's more of an investment piece than a really great set of kitchen knives?
17. A 20-piece copper ceramic nonstick cookware and bakeware set to ensure a perfectly cooked stew, golden crisp french fries, and the best morning muffins you've made in a while.
18. An AllModern bar cart so you can showcase all of that fancy drinkware that's currently in storage. This also works great for storing things like extra plates in a dining room, too.
19. A 45-piece dinnerware set, because you deserve to eat and serve your meals on pretty dishware. This works great as an everyday set, but is clean and simplistic enough to wow future dinner guests, too.
20. A KitchenAid stand mixer to do everything from mix dough, make pasta, and even act as a mandolin. There is no wondering why this gadget has been on almost every wedding registry for the past few decades.
21. A set of red wineglasses so that you can finally enjoy glasses of Burgundy in something other than a mug. (Absolutely NO shame in drinking wine from a mug, just saying.)
22. A KitchenAid digital countertop oven to make toast, bake pizzas, and even make some delicious oven-roasted meats in. This oven has a digital screen that allows you to fine-tune the temperature at which you are cooking, much like a standard oven does.
23. A kitchen pantry so you can hide all of the things that are currently crowding the top of your fridge and your counters. This pantry works great for those living in small apartments as it is narrow, yet provides ample storage with its height.
24. A 29-piece stainless-steel kitchen utensil set, because you certainly deserve to use something other than a tablespoon to mix the things that are cooking on your stove top. This set comes with virtually everything one needs for a day in the kitchen.
25. A Vitamix blender that will purée soups, make smoothies, and blend vinaigrettes better than ever before. Trust me, I've worked with this blender before, and I can firmly say that it is worth the investment.
26. A Cuisinart ice cream and gelato maker so that you can experience the sheer joy that is eating freshly made ice cream whenever you want. This machine also works great to make frozen yogurt if ice cream really isn't your thing.
27. A 65-piece silverware set, because there is nothing more of an upgrade than enjoying all of that food you just made with some great, heavy, and well-made silverware. This silverware set will last you for many years to come.
28. And a motion sensor trash bin so that you'll never have to worry about touching a bacteria-ridden trash can ever again. Simply wave your hand over the sensor, and this trash can opens for you.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.