We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A down duvet insert because the best gift you can give to your nap-obsessed friend is the ability to feel wrapped in luxury while they sleep. Heck, people spend about a third of their lives in bed, so why not splurge on this fluffy and cozy comforter for yourself, too?!
2. A Sol de Janeiro brightening body cream if your pal who loves skincare wants to amp up their body moisturization, too. This cream is a personal favorite of mine since it moisturizes the skin with cupuacu butter while using chemical exfoliants (like AHAs and BHAs) to clear pores and minimize my keratosis pilaris.
3. A Luna controller for the gamer in your life who is always collecting the latest gadgets. Luna is Amazon’s new cloud gaming service that uses Bluetooth to let you game on devices you already own like a Windows PC, Mac, Fire TV, or select Samsung Smart TVs — so no need to buy new hardware. Plus, it's Alexa-capable — how neat is that?
4. A stylish rhinestone bag that'll make your fashion-loving bestie absolutely floored. Be prepared to see this glimmering accessory whenever y'all hit the town together.
5. A tabletop firepit, because there's nothing quite as cozy as sipping on hot cocoa while roasting marshmallows to ooey gooey perfection — and this pleasure should not be restricted just to those who have the space for full-sized firepits. This mini-firepit works indoors or out, so even if they don't have a heated deck, they can get some s'mores going year-round. What's even better is that this is one of the most interior design-friendly tabletop firepits on the market (I checked!). Get this for your design-loving friend who is always looking to make everything in their life impeccably styled *and* delicious.
6. A LARQ pitcher that filters water in not just one, but TWO ways! First, water passes through a plant-based filter to trap contaminants, as most water filter pitchers do — what set this one apart is that it features a second filtration process that uses UV-C LED lights to stop the contaminant growth inside the pitcher. I have this pitcher, and — as a type-A person regarding cleanliness — I would gladly gift this to anyone who drinks water (meaning, I would gift this to everyone I know).
7. A six-outlet wall charger with a night-light function, for the giftee who is always looking for a place to plug their phone AND their tablet AND their laptop in. The nightlight function helps lower the odds of tripping over cords at night (or getting a visit from the boogeyman... just saying).
8. A pair of blue-light-blocking glasses if your sibling is always complaining about their dry, achy eyes, which MAY have something to do with them staring at a screen 12 hours a day. Help them protect their eyes with these glasses while they work or peruse their phone!
9. A waterproof portable Bluetooth speaker so your boo can always enjoy the tunes that make them ~vibe~, whether they're on a hike or just at home, relaxing after work (and waiting for a text from you, natch).
10. A bed-shaped sponge holder because if it were up to your spouse, every otherwise mundane household good would have a quirky upgrade. This sponge holder's fun design and white color make it the perfect marriage between your minimalist-leaning interior design goals and their cutesy decor dreams.
11. An adorable toaster lamp if your bestie is into all things super cute and needs some new lighting for their WFH setup! This lamp comes with an adjustable brightness and can be set on a 15-minute timer to auto-turn off once it's time for them to head to snooze town.
12. A sheet mask set since everyone has that one friend who does their skincare on a plane (it's me, I'm that one friend — plane air is so drying!). Sheet masks are great to use while traveling since they don't require any rinsing and help skin hold in moisture. Whether they're jet-setting to a new country or are just on their way to dreamland after their usual nighttime skincare routine, your bestie will love you for this one.
13. A fun desk lamp to remind your sibling who works day in and day out that they too deserve to sit back and relax from time to time!
14. A pour-over coffee brewer set if your friend loves starting their day with coffee, even while camping out in the wild. This set uses a stainless-steel filter that brews just as well as a paper filter without the additional waste. Yay for sustainability!
15. A sound machine for your WFH mate who has a mug that says, "don't talk to me until I've had my *three* cups of coffee." This sound machine is equipped with meditations, ambient and nature sounds, body scans, and even bedtime stories to help them fall asleep, while a sunrise feature gently wakes them up according to their circadian cycles. The results are feeling like they've woken up naturally — not abruptly by a blaring alarm.
16. A two-piece lounge outfit because 'cozy' is the gift that keeps on giving, folks! This is perfect for someone who loves to spend all their free time cuddled up, doing a face mask. Heck, this is even perfect for someone looking for a Zoom outfit that's cute enough to turn their cameras on during meetings!
17. A heatless curling rod headband if your bestie reserves around 40–60 minutes in their morning routine for curling their hair. They can wear this to bed at night and wake up with bouncy, voluminous waves in the morning — no heat tools required!
18. An insulated backpack cooler for your newlywed pals who are the epitome of ~outdoorsy couple~ goals. This scratch-proof and leak-proof backpack will keep foods and drinks cool for hours while letting your friends remain hands-free during hikes, beach days, or picnics in the park.
19. A Malin+Goetz leather-scented candle to help your loved ones welcome fall with a warm, musky scent and a candle that looks ultra chic on their coffee table.
20. And a headband set so that the fashionista you know can spruce up every outfit they decide to wear. Besides, what's style without good accessories?
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.