30 Things Under $100 From Nordstrom That’ll Help You Update Your Entire Home
You can up the ante on your interior design without breaking the bank.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A metal cone ring holder by Kendra Scott that will finally provide a home to the stacking rings that are currently haphazardously displayed on your nightstand.
2. A hanging glass bubble to hang your favorite air plants, terrariums, or even knickknacks you want to have on display.
3. A piece of framed wall art, because whether you are hanging this in the bathroom, bedroom, or even kitchen, it will surely add a ton of pizzazz to some bare walls.
4. A block alarm clock by Leff Amsterdam that'll be a chic addition to your WFH set up. If you find yourself waxing poetically about old-school alarm clocks, this clock has an alarm and snooze feature, too.
5. A motivational pennant by Rayo & Honey to remind you that you have the ability to be the best version of yourself today and everyday!
8. An ultrasonic cool mist aromatherapy diffuser that'll diffuse lovely scents to whisk your mind away from the daily hustle and bustle. While not in use, this diffuser will make for some great decor on your nightstand.
9. A set of cotton napkins so you can say goodbye to single-use paper towels in style. These everyday cotton napkins are washable, meaning that a single set can spruce up your family dinners for months to come.
10. A faux orchid planter, because flowers immediately bring life to a room and an inability to keep plants alive should not keep you from enjoying the beauty that is an orchid planter.
11. An adjustable desk stand that'll help you resolve your tech-neck and posture woes as you sit at your office chair for what feels like the nth hour of the day. This desk stand is also great at supporting tablets or cookbooks in the kitchen, too.
12. A geometric wall vessel to hold your hanging plants. Wall planters are a great way to add greenery to your tiny apartment if you do not have much counter space for plant pots.
13. A Marimekko hand towel because stripes are back for spring. Hand towels are the easiest way to spruce up your bathroom with minimal effort required.
14. A stoneware carafe that'll provide a chic (and eco-friendly!) alternative to the plastic water bottle that is sitting on your desk right now.
15. A mini LED rechargeable lamp to light up your modern reading nook. This lamp beams 12 hours of light after a two-hour charge and can provide a warm or cool glow with the dimmer switch.
16. A set of round mirrored coasters, because is there a better way to spruce up your coffee table set up while protecting it from rings. If Danny Tanner were a real person, he'd likely already have this in his cart.
17. A lightning-to-USB charging cable, although this isn't the most apparent device that'll spruce up your space, you will surely see the difference between a white rubber charging wire hanging out in the corner of your room, and a colored fabric wire that pairs well with your chosen color scheme.
18. A four-photo marble picture frame to hold all the photos of your loved ones while acting as a great decor piece.
19. A slim drop vase for those of you who enjoy a minimalistic design to your home. Simply add a few tall flowers into this vase, or display it by itself on your coffee table.
20. A three-tier steel serving stand, because shouldn't dessert time always look this modern? This tier can also work great at holding your beauty products, too.
22. A textured curtain panel that will flood your space with natural lights, while adding a shabby-chic element to your window design.
23. A NEOM happiness reed diffuser, because why shouldn't your home decor provide you with happiness? Allow for the minimal design to bring a smile to your face while this blend of neroli, mimosa, and lemon works to diminish your worries and deliver you to a state of bliss.
24. A striped shower curtain so you can protect your tiles from water while looking oh-so cute with its simplistic stripes and tassels.
25. A candle holder that'll instantly provide a moody edge to any nightstand or corner its resting upon.
26. A wine carafe and cheese board set to up the design ante on that empty corner in your kitchen while being both chic and functional.
27. A T-bar jewelry stand by Kendra Scott, because your jewelry is precious, and it deserves to be on display. This T-bar organizer will organize all your bracelets and necklaces while streamlining the appearance of your dresser.
28. An embroidered accent pillow that is... wait for it... scented! Yes, scented. This pillow includes a lavender sachet inside that will help you drift off into dreamland if you're having trouble falling asleep. Not big into lavender? That's fine — the sachet is removable.
29. A Lastra vinegar can because everything looks better in an Italian stoneware vessel — even your salad dressing.
30. And a square incense holder to provide a stylish home for the incense sticks you will be using every morning.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.