31 Things From Walmart For Anyone Who Spends Basically All Their Time In The Kitchen
From morning to night, these'll upgrade even the biggest pro's day in the kitchen.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A Brim espresso machine to help you up the ante with your cappuccino-making skills. The perfect tool to help energize you before a long day of cooking.
2. A foldable recipe book stand for holding your tablet or recipe book while you follow your fifth recipe of the week. This stand has an adjustable slope, making it perfect for people of all heights. Our favorite part? It's collapsable, making storage that much easier.
3. A rice and grain cooker that'll help you say goodbye to rice-turned-rice-porridge forever. This 20-cup rice maker is extremely simple to use; add the appropriate amount of rice and water as directed, close the lid, and let the machine do its magic.
4. A Pioneer Woman 9-piece prep set, because shouldn’t measuring ingredients always be THIS ADORABLE?! This set includes four measuring bowls, four measuring spoons, and a quarter-cup measuring cup to ensure that your recipes turn out perfectly every time.
5. A Hamilton Beach 7-quart slow cooker for multitasking like a pro in the kitchen. Simply throw a stew into this bad boy while you take care of other things, like dessert.
6. A Ninja 4-quart air fryer so you can fry chicken to crispy golden perfection without the need for oil. A true necessity for everyone in the kitchen.
7. A silicone baking mat that'll be the perfect surface for baking cookies. The best part? They’re dishwasher-safe, meaning you’ll have more time enjoying your baked goods and less time cleaning.
8. A cast-iron Dutch oven for making everything from soups and stews to homemade sourdough bread. Julia Child would be proud.
9. A Rubbermaid food storage set so you can say goodbye to all miscellaneous plasticware in your fridge. This is the perfect set for organizing everything from leftover stir-fry to that homemade tapenade you've been meaning to master.
10. A Mllieroo digital kitchen scale to help with those recipes that are only written in grams. This kitchen scale holds up to 11 pounds, meaning it will help you get precise measurements while baking, but also work well with other foods, like pieces of cubed meats, too.
11. A Hamilton Beach grinder, because let's face it: any chef will let you know that freshly ground spices are crucial for perfectly seasoning our favorite dishes. But why stop there? This grinder works great with whole coffee beans, too.
12. A Marcato Atlas pasta maker so you can always finish the day with a perfect plate of freshly-made pasta. With its ten thickness settings, this pasta machine will ensure an even thickness with every noodle of lasagna, fettuccini, or tagliatelle made.
13. A Pioneer Woman 12-piece dinnerware set which includes four dinner plates, four salad plates, and four bowls to display your hard work. The ornate designs on these plates look almost as pretty as the food you will be serving.
14. A Black + Decker power scrubber, because homemade macaroni and cheese is heavenly, but baked-on grime is not. This scrubber head rotates as it scrubs pots, pans, and dishes to a glimmering state of perfection.
15. A food chopper for all the mirepoix you’re most likely chopping endlessly. This device saves your time, while also saving you from any onion-induced tears.
16. An Instant Pot silicone mini mitt set that'll ensure you never hurt yourself on hot pots or pans ever again. Plus, they’re made of silicone, meaning that they are anti-microbial and easy to clean. A true win-win situation.
17. A Ginsu Gourmet 19-piece Japanese knife set, because there is no chef without a proper chef's knife. It's as simple as that.
18. A Lodge cast-iron grill pan for cooking steaks and sausages, or making the *perfect* grilled cheese sandwich. This griddle is pre-seasoned, meaning it’ll be ready-to-use straight out of the box.
19. A Somerset Home kitchen towel set that'll spruce up your dishwashing experience. This set of towels are great for dish-drying, counter cleaning, or can be decoratively hung on your stove.
20. A pineapple corer, because let’s face it — slicing and coring pineapples is a chore. Simply twist this tool into the top of a pineapple and enjoy hassle-free slices of this delicious fruit.
21. A Wilton Deluxe decorating tip set for anyone looking to perfect their piping skills. This set comes with tips ranging in various shapes and sizes, making it the perfect assistant while icing cakes, cupcakes, and even cookies.
22. A SodaStream Fountain home soda maker, because it is important to stay hydrated throughout a long day of being in the kitchen. This is the perfect tool for all you carbonated-drink-loving people out there.
23. A Pioneer Woman wood cutting board that can double as a meat and cheese serving plate. We are all here for those culinary 2-in-1 products.
24. A can organizer for all of the cans hiding in the back of your cupboard. This organizer slides for easy access and works great to organize canned soups and sauces in a cabinet, or canned beverages in the fridge.
25. A NutiriSlicer standing mandolin slicer to provide sweet relief from the worry of slicing your finger as you work with a mandolin. The device suctions to any surface to provide stability and support as you crank your carrots into perfectly julienned slices.
26. A Wilton three-tier cooling rack that will save counter space while cooling all of the treats you’ll be baking. Plus, this rack is collapsible, making it perfect for stowing away when not in use.
27. A Mainstays cushioned kitchen mat, because standing on our feet while cooking all day can take a toll on our bodies. This mat provides proper support for our aching backs and absorbs shocks that otherwise would wreak havoc on our knees.
28. A Nostalgia ice cream maker to unleash your pastry chef within. Not only does this machine churn delicious scoops of classic vanilla ice cream, but also creates delectable bowls of frozen yogurt and sorbet for everyone to enjoy.
29. A FoodSaver vacuum sealer system for the ultimate day of food prep. Use this vacuum sealer packages steaks, fish, and cooked foods. The results? Food that will last longer in the deep freezer without ever worrying about freezer burn.
30. A Black + Decker electric carving knife to take care of those perfect slices of roasted meats in a jiffy. This tool comes with two blades and blade covers, making storage simple, too.
31. A Cuisinart citrus juicer for when life gives you one too many lemons (or limes, oranges, grapefruit; any citrus fruit, really). This juicer's sleek design takes up little counter space, but don't let its size fool you; it juices all of your citrus fruits to your preferred pulp-to-juice ratio in no time.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.