Be sure to check out Lulu's full shipping information to ensure that your order will arrive in time for when you need it.
Unless otherwise specified, all sizes in this post are listed in women's.
1. A hot pink mini dress with just the right amount of both formal and glamorous vibes that'll be perfect for a fancy dinner date with your boo... plus all those springtime weddings you have coming up!
2. A velvet dress in case you live somewhere that typically presents you with frigid temps by the time Feb. 14 rolls around. The velvet maxi design will help trap the heat, while the plunging neckline helps *you* achieve true romance vibes.
3. Or a hot pink halter dress if you live somewhere where wearing heavy fabrics sounds like a heat-inducing nightmare. I mean, it's hot pink, flowy, has a chic halter top, and sports an open-back style. Need I say more as to why this is the perfect Valentine's Day dress?!
4. *OR* this mock-neck satin number for those who prefer the look of silky fabrics and are jealous of people living somewhere high necks are a necessity. With a gorg finish and a floor-length skirt, this'll up the elegant vibes of the whole evening.
5. A two-piece jumpsuit with sheer balloon sleeves that solves your whole what-the-heck-should-I-wear?! dilemma. This set covers both your top and bottom and needs almost no accessorizing to look super chic.
6. A pair of satin pants aka the perfect option if, well, you have no idea where you're going for your V-Day date. These pants will look fabulous whether you're off to a fancy restaurant, going to your favorite funky dance club, or even at a comedy show. Sure, your boo may be hiding their surprise plans for you, but at least you'll show up looking like a 10/10.
7. A rosy mesh bodysuit because there's no rule that says you aren't allowed to both receive *and* wear roses on the day of love. <3
8. A red satin skirt that goes with practically anything, whether you're throwing on an oversized button-down or pairing it with a crop top.
9. A satin tunic top which can double as a dress if you play your cards right. Wear this along with biker shorts and thigh-high boots for a minidress moment, or layer it over a bodysuit and your favorite jeans for a more relaxed evening.
10. A cutout midi dress if you and your friends are prepping to hit the town on V-Day. And who said red/pink were the only colors you can sport on this day? Not I! This delicious lilac color will have you turning heads and make for the perfect Insta pic.
11. A pair of high-rise trousers because LBDs are great and all, but no one gives black trousers the credit they deserve! Plus, these babies will pair with pretty much everything in your closet, so they'll last you well beyond V-Day.
12. A pair of wide-leg trouser pants since Valentine's Day falls on a Tuesday this year, meaning that there's a very likely chance you might go straight from work to dinner with your babe. These pants are office-friendly and will look perfect with a sequin tank and pointed-toe heels when it's time to clock out.
13. An off-the-shoulder mermaid dress if you like to look city-chic practically all the time, but still want something with a romantic neckline and sweet hem!
14. A vegan leather mini skirt because you absolutely *do not* have to forgo your ~cool~ style just because it's a romantic day! This, plus a pair of your favorite combat boots, is the ideal pairing, TBH.
15. And a vegan leather button-up for making your entire 'fit a monochromatic one. This top also works well with your favorite palazzo pants and a chic clutch!
16. A pair of heart-printed platform sandals if your fabulous sweater is covering the heart on your sleeve... *ba-dum-tsch*. No, but seriously, there's nothing like a statement shoe, and there's nothing that states, "I'm ready for love!!!" more than these.
17. A semi-sheer lace bodysuit proving that lace for V-Day doesn't have to come only in the form of lingerie.
18. A bodysuit with thick straps because you're a boss babe, and your outfits should always reflect that. I promise this, plus a great mini bag and a slicked-back bun is the epitome of ~watch my power~ energy.
19. A ruched tulle bodysuit if you love the idea of dressing up for the occasion, but don't want to wear colors that steer away from your typical minimalist palette.
20. A bright midi skirt you should definitely pair with a bright pink blazer or blouse if you're looking to tip your hat to the trending Barbiecore aesthetic.
21. A strapless bustier bodysuit that's a great option because it looks cute as heck while also being a statement piece... which basically means you won't have to accessorize much to look like a million bucks.
22. A whimsical burgundy dress, because, HELLO, is there anything that feels more romantic-date-near-a-rose-garden than dressing up in a flowing tulle dress?
23. A jacquard tie-front crop top you can easily switch into if you're headed straight from a long list of meetings to your boo's arms.
24. A pretty ruched long-sleeve top aka the perfect choice if you just can't make the choice between hot pink and red. May I present: the middle ground.
25. A cowl neck cami because you deserve to look this cute (and feel this glamorous) while taking yourself out on a solo date.
26. A cozy turtleneck if your V-Day date includes a walk through the city followed by dinner and a movie for two. This'll keep you warm and toasty as you peruse the streets and watch a flick with your sweetie while still looking chic when it's time to sit down for your steak and wine!
27. A lacy, tiered dress that's ideal if your go-to V-Day date has always been to go salsa dancing. Grab your friends and let's move those hips bbs!
28. A pink ruched sleeve blazer so you can arrive in outerwear that's festive for the holiday but also add a fun statement piece to your work wardrobe when the day is over.
29. A pair of vegan leather pants if your ideal date is attending your favorite concert venue with your love. Or, ya know, visiting the killer jukebox at the dive bar you both adore. (Same difference, right???)
30. And a red and pink lace pajama set for people who are spending this year at home with their loves making a gorgeous meal together and watching a rom-com. Or, ya know, if you need something cozy yet cute to slip into when you arrive back home from the best Valentine's Day date ever. ;)
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity