25 Things From Amazon That’ll Actually Keep Your Cat Entertained All Day
These products will keep them busy as you go on with your day-to-day.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Hey there! Did you know that Amazon's app has exclusive features that let you scan bar codes to check prices IRL, use your phone’s camera to search for items with a ~single tap~, track orders in real time, and more? Download it here for free and receive $5 off your first in-app purchase.
1. An interactive cat light toy, because have you ever watched a cat chase a laser around? This USB rechargeable toy sits on any surface and shoots light in different directions at a fast or slow speed to make sure your cat is engaged while you do things like prepare dinner.
2. An interactive toy maze for the cat who scoffs at mere toy mice. This treat toy is great for keeping your cats engaged and stimulated while you do other things, like tick off chores from your daily to-do list.
3. A cave cat bed, because cats love to lounge in enclosed spaces. This super-plush bed gives the coziness and support your cat needs during sleep and has a fun pom-pom attached for when your cat wakes up.
4. A pet food puzzle toy for the felines who enjoy playing with their food. This toy dispenses food as your cat rotates it, effectively turning mealtime into playtime.
5. An interactive treat puzzle that's so fun and challenging, your cat might forget they're even hunting treats that are hidden inside.
6. An interactive toy that sporadically shoots out a feather from different holes in its side. It's basically like Whac-a-Mole for your cat — your cat will go wild over this.
7. A PetSafe feeder ball to keep mealtime fun while simultaneously stimulating your cat's mind with play for a while.
8. A fluffy wall perch if your cat would prefer to lounge on top of your shelves for hours instead of their bed.
9. An automatic cat feeder for the feline in your life who never seems to stop meowing for food. This will ensure that your cat does not overeat — or under-eat if you, by chance, forget that it's dinnertime for them.
10. A round warming cat bed to provide your cat with a comfortable place to lounge. This bed is perfect for those with cats who sleep only in the places most inconvenient to you, like right on your pillow.
11. A catnip-filled toy that is sure to be a treat every time. Simply stuff the toy with catnip and watch the chaos ensue as your cat tries to dig the catnip from inside this toy.
12. A pack of silvervine sticks to help soothe cats throughout the day and give them something other than your charging cords to chew on.
13. An interactive roller cat toy, because playing isn't just for kittens! Playtime is vital to ensuring that your cat can maintain their physical health and mental awareness throughout their life. I have this toy, and my two cats play with it for hours on end.
14. A window hammock so that you can provide a new resting spot for the cat in your life who would rather lounge on your dining room table during golden hour than in their bed.
16. A cat door, because some cats are persistent and will viciously scratch at a door for as long as they need to until you open it for them. Consider giving them the freedom of mobility with this cat door.
17. A grass scratcher toy to keep your cat busy as they scratch, chase, and lounge on this toy. I have this scratcher, and I love watching my cats chase roller toys between the slits in the surface. I also love that my cats have something other than my brand-new rug to scratch at!
18. A Catit super roller circuit that will preoccupy your cat while you try to get some typing done. (Why is it that cats always want your attention while you're typing?!)
19. A Catit grass planter to keep your cats from eating the plants around your home. This is extremely important to have as a cat owner, since some house plants are actually toxic to cats.
20. A hangable scratch pad, because your cat needs something other than your brand-new rug to file their nails on.
21. A cat tree to provide your feline companion with a designated space for playtime and relaxation. This cat tree has a cave and top perch for napping, as well as a scratch post to save your sofa from cat scratches. And! A dangling pom-pom that your cat will want to play with all day long. Can you say "Purrfect"?
22. A self-grooming cat toy that will provide your cat with those cute cheek scratches while you're too caught up with your daily tasks. I have a few of these toys adhered to multiple corners in my home to help my cats brush their fur as they're passing by. Pro tip: Add the included catnip to the slots on either side of the toy to turn groomtime into playtime.
23. A Cat Dancer string toy, because your shoelaces deserve to be left alone. Consider gifting this toy to your cat to keep them engaged in play for hours.
25. And a play tunnel, because cats are natural hunters, meaning that they thrive in hiding spots as they hunt their prey! This tunnel is great for bringing out your cat's natural instincts while not causing too much chaos in the home.
Note: Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.