31 Best-Selling Products From Wayfair That Are Popular For A Reason
If you don't have any of these best-selling products yet – well, there is no time like the present.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. An adjustable standing desk converter for those of you who want a standing desk, but don't want to say goodbye to your beloved family heirloom piece of furniture. It can hold up to 22 pounds, making it perfect for your desktop, laptop, or anything else you might use throughout the workday. Plus, it stores away beautifully when not in use.
2. A pet hair robotic vacuum cleaner, because let's face it: we all wish we could permanently forget about cleaning up crumbs and pet dander. Oh, and it has a mop attachment to keep your floors extra sparkly and kitty litter-free.
3. A faux fur throw blanket to help you get through an upcoming chilly winter. This looks great both draped over your couch or over your legs as you start to watch your favorite holiday movies (yes, already).
4. A food storage pantry that'll have you saying so long to clutter in your cabinets forever. Pro tip: this works great under a bathroom sink, too.
5. A woven pouf to add a bit of pizzazz to your living room set-up. Instead of crouching, consider sitting on this while playing with pets or children.
6. A Staub cast-iron Dutch oven, because everybody needs a Dutch oven in their life, whether they know it or not. From sourdough bread to homemade stews, you will surely find yourself cooking anything and everything in this.
7. A hanging wall hook to free that one chair in your home from its jacket-holding duty. This comes with boxes to store all of the gloves and scarves you'll be wearing this winter season.
8. A rotating makeup organizer, because it's time to give your beauty products a home that isn't your makeup bag. Consider buying one for the spices in your kitchen, too.
9. An extensive closet system that'll make Marie Kondo-ing your entire wardrobe as easy as one, two, three. This closet system contains adjustable shelves and an adjustable width to ensure that it fits your style perfectly.
10. A Tempur-Pedic memory foam 3-inch mattress topper, because you deserve to be as comfy as possible while you're dreaming. This mattress topper provides ultimate cushion and support for those who are not ready to say goodbye to their mattresses just yet. Plus, this mattress topper will enhance any temporary bed setup, like those of you living in dorms this semester.
11. A Kohler mirrored medicine cabinet to up the ante on your beauty shelfie. This cabinet has adjustable shelves, meaning that you'll have all the room to customize your ideal organization of everything from tall cans of hairspray to smaller items, like floss and cosmetics.
12. An eight-in-one air fryer that'll make crispy golden french fries, oil-free. In addition to frying things to perfection, you can also bake, grill, and roast anything your heart desires with this handy kitchen appliance.
13. A multi-compartment hamper for keeping your whites and darks separate, because even your dirty clothes can be organized.
14. A gold, mirrored bar cart so that you can display your most special vintages during wine and cheese night. This can double as a towel and perfume stand in your bathroom, too.
15. A weighted blanket that'll keep you warm, cozy, and protected as you watch your favorite series or snooze away.
16. A cushioned anti-fatigue kitchen mat from Christian Siriano's home line for some added support and shock absorbency during long Sunday afternoons of meal prepping.
17. A full-length mirror, because everyone needs a full-length reflection choosing outfits in the morning. Plus! Full-length mirrors are an excellent way to create the illusion of more space in even the tiniest of apartments.
18. A set of arrow bookends to avoid tilted books on your shelves. Bookends are so useful because they protect the spine of your books, and immediately spruce up any corner of your home.
19. A set of battery-operated and remote-controlled under-the-counter puck lights that'll add light and space to your kitchen set up. These also work great as a low-light during delicious midnight snacks.
20. A toy organizer to help teach your little one that cleanup time can be a part of the fun. With multiple compartments, this organizer will keep the toy area looking much more streamlined than, let's say, a single bin would.
21. A set of room-darkening venetian blinds that'll block sunlight during your midday naps, while looking extra chic in your space. With over 300 sizes to choose from, you'll be able to adorn any window in your home.
22. A Cobb shower caddy, because your shampoo does not need to live on the edge of your tub. This caddy has adjustable shelves to fit your favorite washes and a removable mirror for those of you who like to shave in the shower.
23. An essential oil diffuser that'll help your mind ease into a state of zen as you zip through your workday. This device plugs into the wall and uses modern ultrasonic technology for a relaxing aromatherapy session so quiet, you won't even notice it's there.
24. A steel multi-compartment trash and recycling bin to help sort your waste products before trash day. This bin has a motion sensor, meaning you won't have to touch bacteria each time you throw something away.
25. A large bean bag chair for those moments you just feel like sinking into your seat after a long WFH day.
26. A floor lamp, because who likes harsh ceiling lights at night? This lamp is the perfect way to add some contemporary flair to your space while brightening up some of the darker corners in your home.
27. A writing desk with shelves to both store your precious stationery and office supplies, and provide you with a designated space for work and creativity.
28. A Casper original pillow that will make you think you are sleeping on a marshmallow. This pillow is extremely soft, while also providing ample support to the neck region.
29. A narrow sliding storage rack so that you can finally say goodbye to the clunky look of detergent clutter. But, why stop there? This holds items like jugs of olive oil in your kitchen perfectly.
30. A floating wall shelf to provide a stylish home to the figurines you love. These shelves will also work great to store candles and cotton swabs on your bathroom wall.
31. A set of everyday cotton dinner napkins as a more sustainable option than disposable paper towels. Here's to saving Mother Earth while enjoying heaping bowls of pasta carbonara.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.