41 Amazon Products That Are So Highly Rated It's Insane
Including an eyebrow dye kit that people are crazy about.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Mouldable glue can fix anything from your frayed chargers to the holes in your shoes.
2. These bestselling, handmade bath melts make the perfect gift.
3. Combine creativity and self-care with this calming adult colouring book.
4. This massage pillow uses a combination of heat and massage nodes to relieve and prevent back and neck pain.
5. Say goodbye to dark circles with this popular concealer.
6. These high-quality headphones are tangle-free and noise isolating.
7. For smoothies on the go, try this highly popular personal blender.
8. This skincare oil increases skin elasticity and lessens the appearance of stretch marks and scars.
10. For travellers, this portable scale will make sure you never have to pay another overweight luggage fee.
11. These waterproof fairy lights will make your room feel magical and cosy.
12. This vegan almond oil can be used for massages, aromatherapy, skincare, hair conditioning, face cleansing and as a natural make-up remover.
13. This reusable compress doubles as a heat pad and an ice pack.
14. This bellows-inspired plunger can quickly unclog any toilet.
15. If you ever holiday in a buggy area, pack these mosquito repellent bracelets and stay bite-free.
16. This high-quality foundation brush will make putting on your makeup way easier.
17. Keep your knives in tip-top shape with this knife sharpener.
18. This Vera Wang perfume has a fruity, floral scent.
19. This microbfibre cloth will quickly dry your car without scratching its surface.
20. This eyebrow dye kit is easy to use and will make it look like your eyebrows are always filled in.
21. Or, use this eyebrow serum to make your eyebrows look thicker.
22. This Bluetooth adaptor allows you to play music in your car directly from your phone, answer calls while in the car, and charge your devices.
23. This little bag is a powerful and reusable dehumidifier for your car.
24. These makeup sponges are ideal for liquid foundation.
25. For a game that's so wrong (but so funny), you can't go wrong with Cards Against Humanity.
26. Use these glycolic pads as part of your nighttime skincare routine. The glycolic and salicylic acid encourages your skin to naturally exfoliate.
27. This magnetic phone holder easily attaches to your car's vents.
28. This anti-theft backpack is perfect for traveling. It's waterproof, full of hidden pockets, and even has a charging port.
29. This anti-ageing serum moisturises your skin and repairs sun damage.
30. Keep your dog safe when you drive with this pet seat belt that attaches to their harness.
31. The lid on this king-sized thermos doubles as a serving bowl.
32. Your friends will be buzzing with compliments about this bumblebee brooch.
33. For clean and fresh tasting water, try this water filter jug. Each order comes with one jug and three filter cartridges.
34. If you're not an eggs-ellent chef, try this three-in-one egg cooker which can make omelettes, poached eggs, and hardboiled eggs at the press of a button.
35. This winter, stay cosy with this festive fleece throw blanket.
36. These vacuum storage bags will save you so much space.
37. Blackheads be gone! This skincare toolkit has six different instruments to help you manage your skin.
38. Whether you're making orange juice or lemonade, you can't go wrong with a juicer like this one.
39. This powerful water flosser gives your teeth a deeper clean than regular flossing.
40. You can finally listen to music in the shower with this water-resistant Bluetooth speaker.
41. Finally, this foam spray will quickly and effectively remove black mould from a number of surfaces.
If you're after even more products with rave reviews you should check out: