It was recently announced that Steven Spielberg will be directing the movie adaptation of Roald Dahl’s beloved book, The BFG. Here are a few actors we think Mr. Spielberg should consider to play the large-eared, friendly giant.
1. Sir Ian McKellen:
2. Aziz Ansari:
3. Mickey Rourke:
4. Lupita Nyong’o:
5. Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie:
7. Will Smith:
8. What about a BFRG*? Daniel Craig, for example:
*Big Friendly Ripped Giant
9. Or Channing Tatum:
10. But all jokes aside, the real actor for the job? Christopher Eccleston:
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange (including his beef with Hillary Clinton).
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- Less than 24 hours after AT&T announced an $85 billion deal to buy Time Warner, politicians are expressing skepticism and opposition.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.