It was recently announced that Steven Spielberg will be directing the movie adaptation of Roald Dahl’s beloved book, The BFG. Here are a few actors we think Mr. Spielberg should consider to play the large-eared, friendly giant.
1. Sir Ian McKellen:
2. Aziz Ansari:
3. Mickey Rourke:
4. Lupita Nyong’o:
5. Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie:
7. Will Smith:
8. What about a BFRG*? Daniel Craig, for example:
*Big Friendly Ripped Giant
9. Or Channing Tatum:
10. But all jokes aside, the real actor for the job? Christopher Eccleston:
- Donald Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new national security adviser, replacing Michael Flynn who resigned last week.
- Famine in South Sudan has left 100,000 people facing starvation and nearly 8 million in need of immediate assistance, UN agencies say.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it's the definition of friendship goals 😎