45. You hate when people misuse the term “wrap.”
44. Or mispronounce jalapeño.
Repeat after me: Hah-lah-PEHN-yo
39. And pan dulce over donuts any day!
35. And the difference between Mexican and American Coke.
22. When you grill meat you DON’T use BBQ sauce.
Whatever the meat, you know seasoning and citrus go a long way.
18. However, you’ll admit this takes some courage to try.
Am I the only one who thinks fried chapulines (grasshoppers) resemble the taste of sunflower seeds?
17. This is your idea of a shrimp cocktail.
Soda crackers and cocktail sauce? Screw that! Tostadas and Clamato is where it’s at!
16. You know the best way to eat fried fish is in a taco…
p.s. this cart in Los Algodones, Baja California makes KILLER fish and shrimp tacos! You’re welcome.
15. You know “paloma” means more than just “dove” in Spanish.
Screw margarita mix, combine white tequila, grapefruit soda and lime for a perfect cocktail!
14. You laugh when anyone claims to make “THE BEST” salsa or guacamole.
or in a cup — it’s all good!
7. And Christmas ain’t complete without tamales!
Tamales taste like love, don’t you agree?
6. You’ve bitten into a plastic, baby Jesus.
It’s a Three Kings Day tradition — look it up!
5. You know these are gorditas…
1. Unless you’re drunk or have a bad case of the munchies.
In which case I recommend you go for the chalupas!
- Indiana votes on Tuesday, and it could be Ted Cruz's last big chance to end Trump's winning streak in the U.S. presidential race 🇺🇸
- Smash hit "Hamilton" received 16 Tony Award nominations, breaking the record held by "The Producers" and "Billy Elliot."
- A judge in Brazil has ordered WhatsApp blocked for 72 hours over the messaging service's recently encrypted data ❌📲