17 Reasons Why Theresa Donovan Should Be Your Role Model
If this diva from Days of Our Lives (played by Jen Lilley) were real, she'd have more followers than Kim Kardashian.
1. She's a whiz with modern technology.
Paper files? Is this the '90s?
2. She's not a social media downer.
3. She knows her personal brand.
That's how you get that verified Twitter account.
4. She always serves the GOOD tea.
5. She can read you like she's working on her dissertation.
Read bitches in 2015. Shade is for trees.
6. She politely addresses everyone by their God-given names.
7. She reads the news and knows our world is pretty screwed up.
Have you seen the news? How can you be in a good mood?
8. She's team #NoNewFriends.
9. She's all about getting that paycheck.
Screw working for the weekend. Work for that post-lunch happy hour.
10. She doesn't stir the pot, she stirs the drink.
11. She knows music is the food of life so #PlayOn.
12. She watches TV's hottest new drama Jane the Virgin.
13. She doesn't see it for flyover states.
14. No really, she's not about that cold Midwest life.
15. She's Hellen Keller to the BS.
16. She's always feeling her look.
17. She knows that men are only useful shirtless.
Like sands through the hourglass, so are the Baes of Our Lives.