1. There is always going to be someone out there just slightly better at something than you are, it’s okay, your mom will still love you!
2. There is a high chance your sibling will outshine you at something or another, so let them. At their wedding one day, you’ll have a grand opportunity to get back at em!
3. Stop focusing on being something your not. You’ll find what you really excel at, is done with honestly and pride.
4. When you do spot that over-achiever in class or work, just hit em’ with the look. You’ll be praised for it, I assure you.
5. Last, but not least, remember to be yourself. This is where TRUE beauty is found. (Heck, just look at Beyonce)
- President Trump is ordering a review of all of America's national monuments that were created in the past two decades.
- Arkansas has carried out the first double execution since 2000. The state had scheduled 8 executions before a key drug expires.
- The same Russian hackers who interfered in the 2016 US presidential election are now active in German and French politics 💻
- A popular app changed the name of a filter after people complained it whitewashes them. The filter still lightens your skin though 🤔