We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. An eyeliner stamp to save you time and tears in the morning by creating the perfect wing every single time. No more 2003 *emo eyeliner* for you!
It comes in a pack of two (one for each eye) and one side is the stamp, with the other being a regular eyeliner pen!
Promising review: "It’s so easy to use and fast! I wore this eyeliner in the dead heat of a humid Georgia summer and even though the rest of me was wilted, my eyes looked fantastic! I bought two sets — one for home and one for travel. I wear glasses so I have to get really close to the mirror to make sure I don’t misstamp but it’s really hard to mess up. I will be buying again definitely!" —Chloe H.
Get it from Amazon for $14.97+ (available in three sizes and one three-pack).
2. A trash can that hooks to the gearshift so you don't have to take too much time picking up all the clutter you drop around the passenger seat floor — it'll all be in the bag!
Designs By JIHill is a small business based in Amarillo, Texas, that sells unique car trash cans, baby bibs, and lip balm holders.
I absolutely love this trash can. Every time I step in the car, it makes me smile. I get tons of compliments and it keeps the car clean! I empty it out every time I stop for gas. Easy peasy!
Promising review: "So wonderfully cute and small enough to not be in a passenger's way. I commute and am the worst about rubbish collecting in my center console with all the snacks I bring with me everywhere. So happy to have a place for my mess to keep my car clutter free!" —Darienne Coffen
3. Biodegradable, all-natural bottle-cleaning tablets because is there anything more annoying that trying to clean your water bottle or coffee tumbler? It takes forever and it never *really* looks clean.
Promising review: "Totally worth the purchase. Sure, you could maybe compound something similar but these are so easy to use that it's just not worth the hunting and gathering of various ingredients. I split one tablet in half with a bench scrapper because the package said to dilute with 1 liter of water and my Hydro Flasks are 18 oz each so I figured a 1/2 tablet per Hydro Flask would be sufficient. I typically store lattes in my Hydro Flasks and they had an impressive amount of buildup on the inside so I opted for 1/2 tablet + nearly boiling water + overnight soak time. The next morning I dumped out the water, gave them a quick scrub with a bottle brush, and WOW. THEY'RE LIKE NEW!!! Or as close to new as you can get after five-plus years of daily use. Totally worth it." —Jessica Bills
Get a box of 12 tablets from Amazon for $8.
4. A pack of adhesive cable clips that'll finally detangle that mess of cables you've been dealing with but can't seem to keep apart. Plus, you'll look super organized and put together, two things no one can ever call me, even with these.
Promising review: "It was always a pain to reach down the side of my bed to reach my chargers, not to mention the wad of cables I’d have to sift through just to charge my phone. I finally searched for a solution and came across these. They’re great! They’re really easy to stick on and they stay in place. I haven’t had an issue of them falling off. Whenever I need to charge a device they’re right next to me, easy to reach and untangled. I definitely recommend!" —Nelis Perez
Get a pack of six from Amazon for $6.96.
5. A coffee mug warmer with three heat settings and an auto shutoff feature so you never have to worry about taking a sip of your coffee and realizing it's gone cold, making you get up to go reheat it. AKA the worst feeling ever.
It has three temperature settings, keeping your drink at 104 degrees Fahrenheit/40 degrees Celsius, 131 degrees Fahrenheit/55 degrees Celsius, or 149 degrees Fahrenheit/65 degrees Celsius. It *also* has an automatic shutoff function that will turn off the device after four hours, so you never have to worry about accidentally leaving it on when you leave from work for the day.
Promising review: "One of those items I didn’t know I needed until I had it. As a busy mom of two little ones, I can’t even remember the last time I got to finish a hot cup of coffee. Until now! This truly kept my coffee warm for literal hours. And I love the wood grain look of it. It’s nice and doesn’t look cheap at all. I’m going to keep it on my desk for when I’m working, and I’ll never go without hot coffee again!" —ADR80
Get it from Amazon for $23.59+ (available in eight colors).
6. A silicone sink strainer and stopper because the last thing we want is a clogged sink we have to figure out how to clean from all the little bits of food that you rinse off your plates. It may seem like it's barely any food, but it collects quickly!
These are stain resistant and dishwasher safe.
Promising review: "After trying multiple sink strainers, I'm thrilled to report that the OXO strainer is the clear winner. I was sick and tired of the strainer that would move itself into the sink stopper position and make grungy water back up while I was rinsing stuff, making me have to put my hands in there to try to get the post turned the correct way to let the water flow down the drain. Frustrating. This strainer is simply a strainer. It grabs big pieces of whatever you're putting in the sink, and it's easy to pick the strainer up and bang it against the garbage can to discharge the trapped stuff into the trash. I've had zero problems with food getting stuck to the strainer — even melted cheese falls right off. My last strainer was the wire type, and I spent a good amount of time cleaning and cursing that thing because everything seemed to stick and meld itself to the wire. I've had no problems with this strainer. It stays clean-looking, and is easy to clean. I just empty it, wipe it off with a soapy paper towel, rinse, and replace. Magic!" —housewench
Get it from Amazon for $9.99.
7. A WFH sign you can put on your home office door to keep any house members out of your hair for the most productive day you've had in a long time. It's cute, it's cheeky, and, most importantly, it's effective. Visitors can *always* bring me snacks.
You can stick to the standard text or personalize it to really make it work for your home.
Door Hangers by MOE is a small business based out of New York that sells, you guessed it, door hangers!
Promising review: "The perfect addition to remote working during the COVID pandemic. I was also very touched that the seller was able to create an image that was more inclusive to my family's diversity. FIVE STARS!" —Brennan Rhodes
8. A toilet night-light to prevent the "hand panic-reaching for the light switch" because of how badly you have to pee. Time is precious here, folks.
This LED toilet light has 16 colors that can work on a rotation or as a solid color.
Promising review: "This seemingly silly little gadget has turned out to be great! The light level (brightness) can be dimmed down if desired, and the color can be set to whatever you want, but the bottom line is that you don't need to turn on a bright overhead light (which wakes me up and makes me angry, not a good combination) when you need to go into the bathroom at night. Cleaning it is a breeze, too; what seems like it's going to be a problem...isn't. I can't recommend this toilet night-light highly enough, and I'm not ashamed to admit it. Could be on the gift list this December." —Lee R. Gurr
Get it from Amazon for $9.99.
9. A Roomba robot vacuum so you can watch your house get cleaned without even having to get up from your desk. Technology can be so great, huh?
It has a smart–navigation system that will map your house in neat rows using tracking sensors to vacuum hardwood and carpet. It *also* has reactive sensor technology so it will know where it can and cannot reach. This basically means, no more getting annoyingly stuck in places, ruining the rest of your cleaning flow.
Promising review: "Forty-five days after purchase and I'll sum up my experience with this: I loved it so much that I bought a second one. One for each floor. The amount of dog hair, dust, and dirt that it picks up is crazy. My floors and carpet look clean and then the two Roombas go to work and blow my mind at how full the dustbins get. I opted out of buying the self-emptying dock because I like seeing how much debris they pick up each time. We've only had the Roomba get stuck once and now it avoids that obstacle. If I had a third floor I'd buy another!" —Stuart Hodge
Get it from Amazon for $348.30.
10. A touchless vacuum so you don't have to bend down anymore with a dustpan to pick up the pile of dirt you've created. Just sweep all the dust toward the vacuum and it'll suck it right up for super-fast and ~breezy~ cleaning!
This nifty vacuum has an infrared sensor that will automatically detect debris and suck it all right up! Also, it's bagless — just empty it into the trash when it’s finally full!
Promising review: "I have problems with lower back pain and sweeping with a dustpan causes my back to ache after a while. With this standing vacuum, I can sweep almost daily with no worries. It's a great investment!" —Laura
11. A bidet attachment because who has time to be wiping their bums repeatedly to make sure it's squeaky clean when you can just splash water and go about your day? I bought this bidet a year ago and I will never go back to just toilet paper again!
I was a little bit intimidated by the pieces it comes with, but I (a person who has absolutely zero skill in plumbing or house projects) put it together myself with no issues! You can choose the strength of the flow when cleaning and it even allows you to aim the hose to the perfect spot!
Promising review: "It makes little sense to use dry paper to clean your bum. Tushy is an easy-to-install, affordable way to improve your hygiene. No need to get the one with heated water; we have both models and room temp is perfectly comfortable. We love the Tushy and definitely recommend it!" —Constance F.
Get it from Tushy for $99 (originally $129, available in 8 colors).
12. A rotating timer so you can try out the Pomodoro technique and see if this is the hidden key to finally making you productive at work. You basically work for 25 minutes, take a small break, repeat until you finish all of your work! It *also* helps from distracting you from wasting your time on social media throughout the day!
The timer has options for 5-, 10-, 15-, 20-, and 30-minute blocks. Just rotate it to your preferred option and the display will begin its countdown. The timer also has four different volumes so you'll never miss it going off, but you can also choose silence as an option.
Promising review: "I LOVE this timer!!! I am a school counselor with ADHD. I've tried a LOT of different timers to help me keep track of when to send passes, monitor time with students who tend to stay long to avoid class, and use the alarm to remind me to take a few minutes to eat lunch. It's fabulous to be able to just look at the time on the clock face, note that I need to leave for a meeting in 20 minutes, and bam! A quick turn of the clock and a timer goes off with enough time to grab my stuff and head out. I don't have to think about setting it like with most digital timers, and there's no annoying ticking like there is with a traditional kitchen timer. I loved my cyan one at work so much that I bought a black one for home. It also came well packaged. Enough to protect it, but not so much as to cause me guilt as a consumer." —Laura M.
Get it from Amazon for $18.99 (available in 30- and 60-minute configurations and six colors).
13. A mini Crock-Pot that will keep your lunch warm all day long, because it's time to start practicing self-love and stop waiting in line to microwave your food in that questionably dirty office microwave. Seriously, has anyone ever cleaned it?
It can hold up to 20 ounces and has a dishwasher-safe removable container and a spill-proof lid.
Promising review: "Love this food warmer. I use it for lunch and dinner at work every day. I meal prep by freezing big batches of food in small freezer bags and place them inside of coffee mugs so the food is in a shape that will fit in the Crock-Pot. I let the food cook from frozen for about two hours and it comes out perfectly." —Karen w.
Get it from Amazon for $21.99+ (available in six colors).
14. A pack of adorable toilet-cleaning bombs you can drop in, watch fizz up, and then scrub away with your regular ol' toilet brush, making cleaning the bowl an absolute breeze.
Jia Living is a small business based in Los Angeles hand-making home care products like laundry detergents, dishwashing detergents, and more.
Promising review: "Great product. They worked really well and left everything smelling great and looking even better!!" —Rowan Berran McDowell
15. An automatic pan stirrer with a timer because, honestly, is there anything worse than sitting in front of the stove, stirring? Like, hello, Twilight is on Netflix again. I have things to do.
Promising review: "My husband loves to cook. We have two very small children, so while his meals are mostly yummy, they are also sometimes burnt. :) This was perfect for him. He's able to turn it on, run into the next room to save the day with a plastic bag and a washcloth for whatever blowout-esque mess I'm dealing with, forget he's cooking, run back into the kitchen frantically when he remembers, and arrive only to find the meal practically cooking itself. Best. Gift. Ever." —Jake the ChefturnedDaddy
Get it from Uncommon Goods for $25.
16. Reusable silicone straws for guzzling down your favorite iced coffee with *sustainability* in mind. You know what makes these really cool though? Snap closures! This means you can open the straws to ensure you got all the gunk out! Just give 'em a good wipe down. No more "cleaning" brushes required.
Promising review: "I never thought I’d be writing a review for straws, but here we are. These are FANTASTIC. I try to be as eco-friendly as possible but was ready to give up. I’ve tried metal straws, but they are tough to clean and I don’t love metal against my teeth. I’ve tried other reusable plastic and silicone options but they don’t work for thicker drinks like smoothies. These actually address all of my issues. I’ve used them for thick smoothies, that I drink daily, and just for other everyday drinks like water. They couldn’t be easier to snap open and clean, dry, then easily snap back into shape to use again." —M. Alexandra
Get them from Amazon for $5.55+ (available in four colors).
17. An Echo Dot so Alexa can tell you what the weather will be like to plan the perfect outfit, play your favorite song while you get ready, set alarms, and more — all without having to pick up your phone.
This compact smart speaker can play music, answer questions, read the news, check the weather, set alarms, control compatible smarthome devices, and more.
Promising review: "I absolutely love it! Bought to use as a radio/ambient-noise device as I fall asleep, but now realize the capabilities FAR exceeded what I initially purchased it for, so I also use it as an alarm clock, Bluetooth speaker for my iPad, personal assistant ('Alexa, add milk to my shopping list'), and Amazon Music speaker (which I never used until buying the Dot). The sound quality is really good, especially considering it’s small size and relatively 'budget-friendly' price. I definitely recommend to anyone, and if you’re a Prime member...WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR. Don’t even 'add to cart,' just click 'buy now' and watch your life get simpler." —Dave S
Get it from Amazon for $34.99 (available in two colors).
18. A dishwashing spray for anyone who leaves their dirty dishes in the sink for waay too long, causing everything to get seriously crusty. Instead of tiring your arm trying to scrub *and* wasting time, this bad boy will make it to where you just have to SWIPE off the gunk and rinse instead!
Promising review: "This is my favorite! It makes me want to do dishes! Really powerful against tough baked-on grease. I also use in bathroom and countertops and sink. It smells so good and it makes me happy smelling it when I have to clean." —Target customer
19. A back shaver because the phrase isn't "you shave my back, I'll shave yours," and who wants to wait around hoping their significant other will be around to shave their backs? Not me. Definitely not me.
Promising review: "This is absolutely game changing. I have tried different methods of shaving my body hair for years, with varying degrees of success and usually a ton of headache. Razors don't reach, trimmers cut your skin and don't reach, girlfriend shouldn't have to do it, it was all a total pain, literally and figuratively. This reached every spot on my back, and it looks as good as if I used a regular razor. I even used it to shave the hair on my triceps with no problem. Easy to clean it. Blades are easy to remove and put back in. The head comes off easily. This is the best men's grooming device for guys with body hair, period! I can have a clean-shaven back and body whenever I want. I wish I could kiss the guys that invented this thing. Bravo!" —Amazon customer
Get it from Amazon for $44.95.
20. A magnetic meal planner you can stick right to your fridge so you don't have to spend too much time throughout the day trying to figure out what you're going to eat next. You can easily keep track of the week's menu ~and~ any groceries you may need to pick up! Just rip out the perforated page and take it with you.
Jenna Kate is a Utah-based Etsy shop that sells all sorts of organizational accessories (many magnetic) from calendars and chore charts to daily planners and pen holders.
Promising review: "The perforated list separator is very nicely done, super easy to tear. Quality of paper, cardboard backing, and magnets is great. Love the free shipping, plus this item shipped SO quickly! Very happy with this purchase." —Stacy S.
21. A hands-free shopping bag holder so you never have to do the walk of shame back to the car because you couldn't bring in all the grocery bags at once.
Promising review: "I've tried so many different products that are supposed to allow you to carry multiple bags at once, but nothing has worked as well as this! It's easy to use: Just hold one end of the handle and thread the other end through the handles on the bags. Then you can either bring the two ends of the Grocery Gripps carrier together to carry the bags with a single handle, or place one end of the Grocery Gripps carrier through the other to carry the bags over your shoulder. Carrying the bags over my shoulder worked really well for me because it allowed me to spread the weight of the bags over my hips and back rather than taking all the weight on my shoulder. I initially balked at the expense of this product, but it's very well made, sturdy, and really makes our lives easier. It's worth the money!" —S. Hill
Get it from Amazon for $12.95.
22. A car seat gap organizer that will prevent you from dropping your phone into the Seat Gap Trench, where you will shamefully fish for it, knowing very well that your hand will not reach. Does that stop you from doing the crab pinch? No, it doesn't, and I love you for that.
It's designed to fit the gap of most vehicles! It measures 11.8"x4.3"x2" and fits spaces between 0.50"–1.6". Seller's note: The best distance is between 0.9" and 1.6"!
Promising review: "I love this product!! I'm always dropping things and they fall in between or under the seat! Not only do these pockets prevent that, but they can also be used to store items like my cellphone and lip balm. The pockets fit perfectly between my seat and center console." —Dea
Get a pack of two from Amazon for $16.97 (available in three colors)
23. A remote control caddy you can throw over the arm of your couch so you don't have to spend precious time digging through your cushions to find it. Or worse, lose complete trust that your roommate isn't hiding it from you for fun.
D&L Awesome Living is a Vancouver, Canada–based Etsy shop with an array of lovely home goods from aprons and flatware sets to drying racks and lunch bags.
Promising review: "This is the best! Such great quality, finally a cute and functional place for remote/phone/hiding little things from our baby and toddler :). Arrived in a few days. Thanks so much!" —Emily Hildebrand
24. A car-detailing putty that will pick up even the tiniest of dust particles in the tightest of crevices, keeping your car dust-free basically all the time. One quick swipe and *bam*, it's clean. Plus, it's fun to hold *and* smells nice.
25. A Nespresso coffee maker that will minimize all those Starbucks visits (preventing you from being late to work) and have you feeling like an experienced barista in your very own kitchen. I'll take a mocha soy latté, thanks.
This machine comes with two programmable buttons with automatic flow stop to make espresso and regular coffees. It has a large capsule for coffee and a small one for espresso. If that's not enough, it has an automatic frother to make the perfect lattés every time.
Promising review: "So far this is the best-tasting coffee I have been able to make at home. And I love the extra treat of the hot (or cold) frothy milk!" —Target customer
Get it from Target for $229.99.
26. A Wet & Forget cleaner so you can keep your shower squeaky clean *and* mildew-free by spraying just once a week — and rinsing clean. There's no scrubbing and no wiping!
BTW, Each bottle lasts for 12 weeks' worth of treatments.
Promising review: "This stuff is excellent. It performs as promised, it has a very nice scent, no fumes, and leaves showers clean with no scrubbing actually necessary. It is very easy to apply and rinse off. It is designed very well, with squirting spout separate from the large container and attached by a longish tube, so you don't have to hold the heavy container while applying the product. I've been using it for quite a while now, and I love it. I highly recommend it." —Stephanie Martin
Get it from Amazon for $17.13.
27. An easy printable cleaning checklist if you don't want to spend all day cleaning the house. Doing a little bit every day can not only help keep the house clean, but saves you so much time to do other productive things, like finish bingeing Twilight.
Creative Type Store is a woman-owned, Canada-based Etsy shop making all your printable dreams come true, including chore charts, meal plans, and even a plant care tracker for all you not-so-green thumbs (me, looking in the mirror).
You can download it once and reprint it forever.
Promising review: "Thank you! This will help me with the never-ending cleaning around our home! Thanks for breaking it down by rooms!" —Jacob Barros
28. Budget-friendly period underwear to make handling Aunt Flo simple and stress-free. It can absorb the equivalent of two tampons so you can go about your day (or night) without worrying about having to run into the bathroom to change your cup or pad.
Promising review: "These are amazing and they fit so good! I've worn them on my heaviest days and no leaks whatsoever. Super convenient for those of us who wear pads because you jump out of the shower and put a pair on and you're done! No sitting on the toilet to put a bulky pad in your underwear. I bought three pairs and will definitely buy more so I don't have to wait for them to air dry to reuse! Washing is easy; just rinse out and throw in the washer on cold water and hang to dry! I love these! Life-changing!!!!!" —Lauryn
Get it from Amazon for $14.90+ (available in sizes XXS–6X and individually or in packs of two or three in various colors).
29. A preserved fern ball that requires absolutely ZERO upkeep. Just hang this bad boy up and you're done! Plus, they're so whimsical and cute!
This WOC-owned business has really taken off since owner Eliza Blank started it in 2012. With a goal to make plants accessible to newbies and horticulturists alike, the Sill offers plants with a wide variety of needs, meaning you can find the right plant for the environment available in your home. There's even an "easy care collection" specifically for beginners.
BuzzFeed writer Mallory Mower bought them and says: "I bought this months ago because I really wanted plants in my home and REALLY wanted to not kill them. This gave me a chance to beef up the plants I have without adding in more work. I dust it every so often but other than that, it's a no-effort piece of decor that looks *stunning* 24/7. I can't rave about it enough! And have no fear for your furry friends! Even if you leave this where they can reach it, it's pet-safe!"
Get it from the Sill for $75.
30. And finally, a no-fuss Crock-Pot, of course, so you can dump a bunch of ingredients inside and then basically let it cook itself. You can start it in the morning before work and by the time you come home, dinner is served! I would die for my Crock-Pot.
The stoneware and glass lid are dishwasher-safe! Psst, check out some slow cooker Tasty recipes for inspo on your next dinner!
Promising review: "WHY WOULD NO ONE TELL ME THE MAGIC OF SLOW COOKERS RIGHT WHEN THEY BECAME A THING?! Seriously, this thing is a busy person's savior, or, in my case, a lazy person's dream! This one is plenty large enough and incredibly easy to use. I mean really, look at the buttons on this thing,;if you can't figure that out, you have other things to sort out rather than look at slow cookers. Reviews say this one runs a bit hotter than most, but I've followed a handful of recipes and their cook times seem to be accurate. I really love that this model will automatically switch to keep warm after the timer you set expires. That last part is crucial for me because I work 10+ hour shifts and most recipes even on low are about eight hours. That 'keep warm' feature makes sure my food isn't burnt, but still warm when I get home." —Peter Q.
Get it from Amazon for $51.49.