We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A disco ball that'll light up your home in such a funky way, you'll struggle to *not* break into dance.
Promising review: "My apartment gets very little sunlight, but every single night I look forward to when the sun sets so I can watch the light dance around the room. This simple little mirrored ball has brought me so much joy. Definitely recommend! Yes, there are areas where the mirror pieces are applied a little haphazardly, but it’s mostly at the bottom, and quite frankly I don’t care considering how affordable this thing is." —Holly
Get it from Amazon for $18.99+ (available in four colors).
2. A wall panel headboard set to upgrade your bedroom without having to spend an exorbitant amount of money on an entirely new bed frame. You can also use it to create a backdrop for your couch in the living room or fun wall art in the entryway!
You can *also* add soft padding to walls where your kids love to jump around (i.e., sofas, beds, etc.).
Promising review: "These wall panels are so versatile! You can do just about anything with them. They add a major LUXE quality to your home. You really can't go wrong with these!" —Chef Toni Leanne
Get it from Amazon for $189+ (available in two sizes and in 29 colors).
3. A firework chandelier that'll have you screaming, "Baby, you're a FIREEEWORK / come on let your buuulbs burst!"
4. A pair of amber glass bottles to upgrade your bathroom from those sad, plastic bottles to something that looks straight out of a five-star hotel.
To recreate the look above, be sure to grab some waterproof labels!
Promising review: "Exactly as pictured and truly pretty. The pumps are well made, and fit and work perfectly. The glass is not thin — not bulky-thick either. I am very impressed with the quality and pricing. I love these and will absolutely buy them again." —Admin Math & Science
Get a two-pack from Amazon for $16.99.
5. A golden tree floor lamp, because adding extra lighting to your space creates lovely ambience, but this one *also* gives so much style.
6. Or a pair of abstract lamps that'll add a quirky touch to your place while providing ample lighting. It'd be your brightest idea yet!
These don't include bulbs, so be sure to grab some if you don't have any at home.
Promising review: "These were very easy to assemble. They're very unique and cool. I’ve gotten so many compliments on them. I love that they come in a set. They’re so cool!" —Barack Obama
Get it from Amazon for $43.99+ (available with or without lampshades).
7. An arched floor mirror to add an ultra-sleek touch to any room in your home. It's perfect because it works so well with ~any~ aesthetic. Minimalist? Easy. Maximalist? A great contrast. ANY. STYLE.
BuzzFeed writer Mallory Mower says this: "My apartment has windows in awkward areas, making my living room darker than it should be during the day. I got this right when I moved in so I could bounce some light from the windows to the other end of the room, and it works perfectly! It was one of the first things I put up in my living room, and I instantly started getting compliments on it (even when the room was mostly full of unopened boxes)."
Promising review: "This is definitely the most I’ve ever spent on a mirror, but I’m super pleased with it! The reflection is great, and I didn’t notice any flaws or warping. I would highly recommend." —Annalee
Get it from Amazon for $149.99+ (available in four colors).
8. A stainless-steel rainfall shower head because a simple hardware change like this can instantly upgrade your bathroom and give off ~spa vibes~.
Promising review: "This is a beautiful shower head, very thin, but feels quite sturdy and heavy. Installation took no more than five minutes. The shower head has a very smooth, highly polished, mirror-like chrome finish. It gives a satisfying showering experience without wasting too much water. Absolutely no leaks whatsoever. Everybody in our family said they liked it. What else is there to say about a shower head?" —Sadda Reddy
Get it from Amazon for $45.31+ (available in three sizes and six finishes).
9. A grass backdrop that'll create the perfect conversation-starter in your home. You can use it to completely cover a wall to make an accent piece or just get a few panels and make an artsy wall decor.
Opia Store Crafts is a small business based out of Kyiv, Ukraine, that specializes in backdrops and signs for any home or event.
Promising review: "I am hanging a neon sign on these. The quality seems to be pretty good. They have a funky plastic smell, but that’s to be anticipated! They come rolled up so you do have to flatten them out, which has been a pain, but they’re a very pretty color, and I think they’re going to look great!" —Kara Nester
10. A simple ceramic vase set you can use to arrange all of those dried flowers you've been collecting while you waited for the perfect vase to display them in.
Promising review: "We have a 'neutral' color scheme going on in our home so we wanted something to match. Also wanted something attractive for the dining table that's not too large where we have to move it whenever we eat. I filled it with some fake lavender, and it looks great!" —Keana Brogdon
Get it from Amazon for $34.99 (available in five color sets).
11. A neon light to not only add a fun accent light to your home, but it's also an art piece on its own — duality is key here.
12. Mason jar sconces that'll be the ideal finishing touch to your farmhouse decor you've been curating throughout the house. Joanna Gaines would be so proud.
Promising review: "These are a beautiful way to accent a piece of artwork or give a little homespun look to a kitchen. I put this on either side of a painting done by my mother-in-law, and it really makes it a cozy nook in our farmhouse kitchen. The remotes are cool, and once we got the housing situated behind the flowers and hid the cording, it wasn't noticeable. I got a set of two, but only need one of the remotes to operate them both. The twinkling options are versatile too." —Sparkle By Monica
Get a set of two from Amazon for $36.96+ (available in five styles).
14. An Oriental rug bath mat that'll give you a much needed break from the basic bath mats you've owned while giving your bathroom a really classic look.
"The old tile floors in my rental are looking a little grim, so I decided to layer rugs and cover up as much of the floor as I could (pictured above, right). I loved this bath mat so much I added it to the top of the pile! It absorbs moisture easily, is a cinch to clean in the laundry, and it's super soft. Plus it's dang good looking...but I might be biased." —Mallory Mower, BuzzFeed
Promising review: "This is a very cute little boho rug. It looks exactly as described and fit perfectly in my RV bathroom." —Toshie
Get it from Amazon for $14.99+ (available in five sizes and three colors).
15. A cotton knit duvet cover you'll find incredibly difficult to not want to spend your entire day in because of how beautiful and cozy it looks. Your bedroom would be the first image when you search "Bedroom goals" on Pinterest.
And if you're looking for a great duvet to fill this cover, here's a hypoallergenic option that reviewers love!
Promising review: "I have been looking for a terracotta jersey knit duvet cover forever and took a chance with this one. The color is great, a dark terracotta/rust color. It’s soft, but if I had to be nit-picky it isn’t as soft as other jersey-knit fabrics I have felt. Shipping was surprisingly fast, and the size was perfect for my queen bed. Overall I am happy with my purchase." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $58+ (available in three sizes and 18 colors).
16. An ever-popular cloud mirror so you can give your place some character while still being a practical piece of decor.
17. And a floral throw pillow to add a cute and floral touch to your couch, bed, chair, or really anywhere that needs a flower.
Promising review: "Whether you are tucking the flower petals under your chin, using it as a headrest for a quick nap, or hugging it during scary movies...this pillow is perfect! It is squishy and comfortable but also fashionable. My sister came over to my place and upon using it bought herself one. That is high praise for pillow people." —Claudia Kozminski
Get it from Amazon for $26.89.
18. A no-glue privacy window film so you can still get all of the sunlight through your window without having to worry about your neighbors peeping inside. The best part? Depending on the time of day (and if you get direct sunlight) you'll get rainbows projecting in your home!
Be sure to read our full write-up of this window film.
Promising review: "My kitchen window is on the sidewalk near the community mailboxes. Lots of people walking by. I loathe mini blinds that collect dust and grease, especially since the stove is next to the window. Curtains are better, but still collect cooking smells and grease particles. I installed this in about 10 minutes. It lets in light but hides me from nosy people." —Gayle Smith
Get it from Amazon for $9.33+ (available in seven sizes).
19. A customizable shelf unit that'll be the perfect way to let anyone who visits know exactly what your family motto is.
Each set comes with 279 condensed 6-inch letters.
This small biz is located in Madisonville, Kentucky, and owned by Kori. Kori is a mom of four (all under 8 years old!) who uses the same creative energy from raising her kids to make fun, funky home decor that brings personality into a place. Be sure to check out the shop's Instagram!
20. A strawberry vase you'll find *berry* impossible to resist because, hello, it's precious.
Promising review: "Oh my god, I am obsessed with this. This is literally my favorite purchase I've made on this website. When I got it I was so excited. The paint is very vibrant and pretty, and it's a lot bigger than I thought. I'm in love with this vase, and I think you will be too. You need to get this." —Jenna
Get it from Amazon for $25.95.
21. Or an orange juice vase designed to look like an old-school carton and will undoubtedly make you want to drink OJ out of a cardboard box again.
Promising review: "I LOVE this vase! I like random, colorful decor, and I’m so glad this popped up. It’s very sturdy, and the colors are vibrant, so you can tell it’s high quality. This vase only holds a small bouquet of flowers; it’s definitely more of a fun item than a practical one. I love how unique it is, and it’d make a great gift too!" —Drew A.
Get it from Amazon for $25.95.