We all have had our fair share of favorite book series, but there is never anything quite like the feeling of finishing it.
1. Eventually reaching the final book of the series.
2. Reaching the final page of the book and willing yourself not to read it.
3. Staring down at the back of the book in shock.
4. Trying to get over the fact that there is no more you can read about the wonderful world or the characters you invested so much time in.
5. Pretending to be happy, even though you feel like crying inside.
6. Trying to fill the void with something, but knowing it's not the same.
7. But as time passes...
7. You realize there are other great books in the world.
8. And even though you'll never get over the one series that impacted you so greatly...
9. The pain will subside...
10. And eventually you will find a new obsession to repeat the process with!
What's the one book series that impacted you the most?