Clothing is not on the list because just as with two-legged kids, they don’t want it.
1) Inflatable Unicorn Horn
2) Wigs (and we’re not talking merkins)
3) Play Paw (or any toy that teaches your kitten or cat that your hand is a toy)
4) Crinkle & Toss Papers (what’s wrong with plain paper?!)
5) Fur dye
6) Rear Gear (what happens when they poop??! eww!)
7) Toys That Look Like They Were Made for infants
8) Litter Kwitter
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- And do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz 💯