5. When Angelica’s father Drew screams “I’m a good father!, I’m a good father!” while being sent to jail because Angelica didn’t want to eat broccoli. In “Pickles vs. Pickles.”
This may be more tragic than creepy, but having everyone in the courtroom cheer as as he’s taken away is still bizarre.
- UK voters sent a massive shock through the world, overturning 40 years of British EU membership.
- Prime Minister David Cameron says he will resign by October.
- British banks got hit hard, and their European peers were hit even harder.
- Scottish leader Nicola Sturgeon says a second independence referendum for Scotland is "highly likely."