17 Super Cheap Things To Help Keep Your Apartment Organized
Cleaning your apartment is hard, spending money is harder.
1. The cutest wall-mount key rack and mail holder.
2. A cord organizer that'll make your desk so much easier to deal with.
3. A clear jewelry/cosmetic storage box to make your life and makeup game MUCH easier.
4. A turquoise (or red) kitchen utensil holder that'll make your counters pop and your drawers less cluttered.
5. Translucent containers for all the tea lovers out there.
6. The most adorable porcupine pencil holder I've ever seen, I mean...look at it. Really LOOK.
7. A hamper that has whales on it because you're obviously gonna wash your clothes soon, right? RIGHT?
8. And a "laundry today" hamper because just one couldn't do the job.
9. A pan rack because stop putting your cooking pots in the oven! Not cool, dude.
10. A stainless-steel sponge holder that'll keep it dry until you're ready to use it.
11. The most simple wooden desk organizer that'll sit right in front of your monitor and perfectly on top of your keyboard.
12. Foldable drawer dividers that won't fold your clothes, but will make them so much easier to section off and put away.
13. This clear three-tiered standalone spice rack that's absolutely action-ready.
14. A pair of foldable storage containers you can insert in shelves or just place on your floor, wherever you want, really.
16. An industrial storage bin that's totally in fashion right now.
17. This nifty over-the-door file organizer you can put your loose papers in.
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.