We asked the BuzzFeed Community to tell us the best sandals for people with flat feet. Here are their incredibly useful suggestions:
1. The super-flexible and lightweight Sanuk Yoga Slings–perfect for long walks or shopping sessions.
2. Rainbow sandals with layers of memory foam that'll mold into the exact shape of your foot. It also helps that they're boho as hell.
3. Fit Flops! They're super comfy even if you lost your arch three kids and a broken angle ago. They also include breathable fabric for everyone who has flat feet that are *also* sweaty.
4. Birkenstock Madrid sandals with a raised toe bar for gripping your foot, so it can almost feel like you have no shoes on at all!
5. Mephisto sandals that have adjustable buckles for the perfect fit (whether you have narrow or wide flat feet).
6. Merrel Adhera sandals to get your feet through backpacking across Europe without any kind of blisters or soreness. Sounds like a dream.
7. Amazingly sporty Keen sandals made with rubber soles for extra bounce and stability.
8. Crocs Sexi flip flops that are sexy, indeed! Plus, they have special ridges to massage the soles of your feet while you take a stroll.
9. Chaco sandals with soles that won't compress while you're walking, giving you durable comfort all day!
10. Noat sandals that'll distribute your weight evenly over your entire foot, so you can stand for longer without being sore.
11. Birkenstock Arizona sandals—the magnum opus of comfortable shoes because their cork soles honestly feel like you're walking on a cloud or a batch of cotton, plus they match with whatever outfit you have in the closet.
12. Crocs Ankle Strap wedges—for the relief of crocs, with the cute look (and height) of a heel... because while wedges are amazing, for people with flat feet they're typically slightly demonic.
13. Madden Girl's slide-on sandals as an affordable alternative to Birkenstocks. They have padded footbeds to keep your toes from feeling pinched and irritated.
14. Viking sandals! You don't have to be an actual viking to wear them. They have arch support because obviously you don't have one.
15. If you're looking for a water resistant sandal for the beach, OluKai Ohana flip flops can handle the waves of the ocean as well as the waves of life.
16. JBU Myrtle Wedge sandals with amazing arch support that you can dress up or down.
17. Adidas Adilette Sliders that'll definitely come to the rescue once your dogs start barking.
18. Teva Arrabelles with a lightweight design that won't feel like literal anchors are attached to your ankles.
19. Classic Old Navy flip flops that'll last you years... and if you ever lose one, they're super easy to replace!
20. Casual Merrell Terran flip flops with air heel cushions to help absorb the shock of walking on concrete!
21. Vionic Tide sandals with foam lined straps so that the tops of your feet won't get irritated the longer you walk.
22. Dansko sandals with molded footbeds as well as a rocker bottom to keep you steady while out on the town! Who said clogs weren't comfortable?
23. Söfft Wedge sandals—a fashionable mix of gladiator and glam, with a cushioned heel that almost feels like walking on air.
24. And Bare Trap wedge sandals—a perfect '90s throwback, with all of the relaxation of a slipper!
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.