We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page.
1. E.l.f. Cosmetics Mineral Infused Primer can combat oily or dry and flaky skin for a long-lasting, natural-looking base. It's exactly what you need to start your makeup routine the right way!
2. Milk Makeup Lip And Cheek Stick melts on contact with your hot face for sheer, buildable color. You don't need any bulky blush brushes with these — not that you knew how to use those anyway!
3. Tarte BB Tinted Treatment provides protection from the sun and silky, medium coverage for a no makeup, makeup look, especially on the days where foundation is just way too hard to handle.
4. Berrisom Lip Tints peel off for a natural shade of long-lasting berry pink. Simple!
5. Stila All Day Waterproof Liquid Liner won't run whenever your eyes water from allergies, and it applies smoothly without leaving gaps for one continuous, glorious line!
6. NYX Makeup Powder Blush has a creamy, pigmented formula that can give you a natural-looking, rosy glow, especially on darker skintones. Sometimes you don't want to be bothered with accidentally putting too much on!
7. MAC Cosmetics Studio Fix Foundation controls excess oil and sweat with its super breathable and long-wear formula. Better to get a medium coverage and build your way up so you don't use too much.
8. Maybelline Baby Skin Primer will have your foundation sliding onto your skin like butter with a nice, matte finish.
9. Beautyblenders deliver streak-free foundation application without wasting any product, and let's face it, foundation is fucking expensive.
10. L.A. Girl Pro Concealer comes with an easy-to-use applicator brush to help you achieve the contour and bronze of your dreams, and it can just help even out your skin before applying foundation!
11. Colourpop Golden State Of Mind Palette has a mix of easily blendable, glittery shades to mix and match throughout your eye makeup journey.
12. Glossier Boy Brow is the true definition of "fill in your eyebrows and go." It thickens and grooms your brows with its creamy wax formula.
13. Elizabeth Mott Thank Me Later Eyeshadow Primer allows for colors to really POP on your eyelids so you'll have less fallout.
14. Colourpop You're A Gem Lip Bundle has a variety of satiny, long-lasting reds and nudes you can definitely play around with!
15. Benefit Cosmetics Brow Pencil draws natural strokes onto your amazing brows, filling them in with the least amount of effort possible while the Brow Setting Gel keeps them in place all fucking day!
16. Milk Makeup Holographic Stick can be lightly dabbed onto your face with your fingers for an easy AF application. No prior knowledge needed!
17. Docolor Makeup Brushes are amazingly magical and silky smooth to the touch — perfect for all the beginner babes with sensitive skin.
18. Bobbi Brown Perfectly Defined Gel Eyeliner glides on super smoothly without getting caught in the folds of your eyelids, which is great for you because how do you make a perfect wing, anyway?
19. Shadow Shields keep pigmented fall out from your eyeshadow from getting onto your already applied baked face and damaging the foundation underneath.
20. Garnier Skin Active Micellar Cleansing Water gently washes away the heavy makeup from your face while moisturizing your skin because while makeup is fun, fresh skin is better!
21. Komocare's Silicone Scrubber Board cleans all of your makeup brushes, removing all the caked up foundation, blush, and whatever else is hiding in the depths. An artist is only as good as their tools!
You'll be a makeup professional in no time!
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.