17 No-Heat Hairstyling Tricks That'll Make You Throw Away Your Curling Iron
Who says a curling iron was the end-all and be-all for cool looks? Absolutely no one!
2. Braid your hair into a super easy Ariel-like fishtail braid by pulling your hair all onto one side, separating it into sections, and then pulling a small piece of hair from the back of your head (instead of front ways, like a traditional braid).
4. Refresh your day-old curls without using a curler by using dry shampoo to get back some volume so your hair can look brand-spanking new!
5. Apply special French twist pins onto the ends of your hair to keep your fancy-ass style in place all day.
6. Shape your hair into a perfect circle with doughnut buns while getting it out of your face because sometimes updos are super cute!
7. And if you're feeling fucking fancy, put these sparkly hair pins around your bun to add a bit of uniqueness, especially for a formal event.
8. Tie a scarf around the crown of your head after placing it a low messy bun for lazy days when doing hair seems like way too much.
9. And if you have super curly or natural hair, lightly finger comb your strands upward and place a handband to achieve that carefree look you'd want.
10. If you're a natural, try out a twist out by spraying a bit of water onto your hair and then applying Qhemet Biologics Twist Butter for well-defined curls.
The end result is a really voluminous and even look throughout her head!
11. Wash your hair and go with Kinky-Curly Curl Custard Gel. It'll keep your curls soft to the touch while holding your coils for hours.
12. Style your hair into something new with a half-up, half-down do by lightly twisting the front part of your hair into a bun.
13. Don't let factors like the air outside ruin your new 'do! Finish off the half-up, half-down look with Living Proof Nourishing Styling Cream to protect your hair from humidity!
15. Or use a volumizing hair spray to give your hair an extra lift, while also giving it grand staying power.
16. Tie your hair with hair elastics so it will stay put when you decide to put your hair into a messy bun.
17. Use Burlybands – special hair ties that won't break when stretched too far and, most importantly, won't break off the ends of your hair if it's super thick!
New 'do, new you!
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.