We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page.
1. A notebook with a fat cat on it to remind you of yours at home.
2. A baby Groot universal phone stand. Whoever doesn't love Groot is someone I don't want to be around, and neither should you.
3. Hand painted bear bowl organizers. They're so happy and content.
4. A dachshund dog tape dispenser.
5. A pineapple planter. Look at that smile!
6. This compact mirror featuring the adorable (and relatable) Snork Maiden—it'll make you smile every time you bring it out.
7. Crochet cacti that aren't pointy and DEFINITELY don't need any water... just your love.
8. A couple of bright-ass yellow hello sunshine pens to elevate your mood and illuminate your desk.
9. These Eiffel Tower scissors to transport you to Paris every time you use them.
10. A place to put all of your notes adorned with the animal (or alien) of your choice.
11. A panda mug! She's super excited for you to fill her head up with coffee (or tea)!
12. Dachshund dog paper clips. They won't bark at you, but they will make you say "aww."
13. A dry erase board to jot things down on and a sock monkey to hold it for you—no problem.
14. A mini highlighter set shaped like popsicles!
15. This baby adipose plush who's almost too sweet to squeeze when you're stressed.
16. An adorable fox, for fox sake!
17. A penguin pencil pouch. He's even doing a little happy feet dance just for you.
18. This sloth pencil hugger to immediately put you at peace with its cuteness.
19. A BMO light up journal because sometimes you need something cute AND geeky to write your thoughts in.
20. This magic panda USB humidifier that's enchanting *and* efficient.
21. This kitty who's going to hold your glasses for you. Let her do it.
22. A mushroom desk vacuum that reminds you of Toad from Super Mario, don't lie.
23. A Tina from Bob's Burgers figurine for those days when you wish you could go home and write friend fiction.
24. An oversized unicorn eraser for the people who get to draw things for work.
25. And a dino. They aren't extinct if there's one on your desk!
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.