25 Of The Best Journals You Can Get On Amazon
It's all about writing down your thoughts. These journals are here to help.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A journal that asks you one question every day for a year. Then four years later, you answer the questions again and compare them, seeing your growth right on the page!
2. Or a couples version you can fill out with your significant other over the course of three years, because we know how things constantly change.
3. A pregnancy journal for keeping track of the little baby growing inside you since you can't actually see what's happening there. Maybe mini you is throwing a uterus party, which is probably why you're peeing constantly. Write it down.
4. An undemanding journal you only need to write one line a day in. Lord knows you don't have the time to narrate your whole life!
6. A self-exploration series of prompts, exercises, and inspirational quotes to help you flex your creative muscle and get to know yourself better. You might even like who you've become.
7. A pretty option for people looking to eat and live well. Fill in trackers, checklists, and questions so you can monitor what you put in your body and feel good about your progress.
8. A guided journal with prompts, checklists, and diagrams that'll help you look inward and work on self-improvement. You're always attempting to be your best self.
9. A Wreck This Journal for feeding your destructive side while confronting your biggest mistakes and failures. Fill the pages, or simply destroy them. Let your feelings out, babe, they matter.
10. A bullet journal that harnesses the power of math notebooks to help you finally get your life in order. You know you need it.
11. A five-minute journal for people who don't have a lot of time for self-reflection. Time is money.
12. A wedding planner to help you organize your special day and prevent you from becoming a bride- or groom-zilla.
13. A birthday book you can return to for each of your child's birthdays. After 18 years, you can give it to them fully filled-out as a nice memento. Ten bucks they say "aw mom, you're embarrassing me!"
14. A blank comic book to fill with your own characters and stories. Consider it a diary for anyone who sees themselves as the main character in their own life.
15. Draw Every Day Draw Every Way — a journal for people who would rather doodle than write to express themselves. Sometimes pictures are worth a thousand words.
16. A composition notebook that puts zero pressure on you to write anything — you can take it slow and follow your dreams at your own pace, just like the sloth on the cover.
17. An encouraging tome that'll push you out of your comfort zone with easy "dares" to help make 2019 your least timid year yet. Challenge yourself, you deserve it!
18. The Happy Book — an uplifting journal that just wants to pick up your mood with prompts, ideas, and activities. You won't have to cry while listening Paramore anymore and for that we're all thankful.
19. A tongue-in-cheek guided journal you can unload all your problems and life stories into. It has 120 different prompts, quotes, dream analysis activities, and inkblot and word association tests.
20. A "daily creative companion" to come back to each day for a new activity. It aims to help you take some time away from the internet and feed your creative side.
21. A list-making journal for people who can't get anything done until they've tabulated every aspect of their life. Your A-type friend will be pleased.
22. An unfinished book you need to complete on your own... but don't worry: It comes with a disguise for you to wear.
23. A macabre but practical planner can get all your post-life plans in one place for your loved ones. Consider it a kick-the-bucket list.
24. A witch's composition book perfect for writing down your spells. It's all about manifesting your wants, dreams, and needs.
25. An illustration journal to help you practice your lettering with the help of prompts, coloring... and STICKERS.
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.