2. A sweatshirt to provide a much-need geography lesson for those misguided individuals who still think Africa is a damn country.
6. A sweatshirt that'll commemorate every damn time on Girlfriends when Toni Childs decimated the name of Maya Wilkes' son Jabari.
9. A sweatshirt honoring the genius of the extraordinary Audre Lorde, who used her gift of writing to offer powerful commentary on black womanhood, civil rights, and feminism.
13. A sweatshirt you can customize with the founding year and colors of your HBCU — sure to have everyone at homecoming trying to copy your flawless sweatshirt style.
17. A sweatshirt to give some major respect to all the fearless black ancestors who inspire us to keep striving for greatness.
18. A sweatshirt with a stunning snap of the formidable Marcus Garvey, leader of the black nationalism and Pan-Africanism movements.
24. A sweatshirt that shouts out the African country you call home — especially if you’re a first-generation American.
25. A sweatshirt to commemorate the extraordinary Shirley Anita St. Hill Chisholm — the first black woman elected to Congress — and her historic run for the Democratic presidential nomination in 1972.
Check out more roundups celebrating black culture:
Deep Cut Albums From Black Artists You Need To Get Your Hands On
Awesome Clothing Brands That'll Change Your Closet Forever