Psst! Amazon has a section featuring products that people put on their wish lists and registries most often.
1. Ta-Nehisi Coates' We Were Eight Years In Power for when you wanna educate yourself on how the orange man actually became number 45.
2. An adorable undated panda planner and calendar with special sections to meticulously achieve all of your goals and increase your productivity. Because getting up at eight in the morning to go to the DMV on your own is a struggle.
3. A huge pack of extra-long roasting sticks so your precious fingers won't burn while your marshmallows roast for perfectly gooey s'mores galore.
4. Taylor Swift's Reputation. We all know it's about to be a bop, and so does Katy Perry.
5. A handy food chopper that your eyes will thank you — they'll finally stop watering whenever an onion is needed for a banging recipe.
6. A cozy-ass cardigan with reliable pockets to keep you warm in your freezing office or classroom. Fall is finally here!
7. A tiny banana teether for the toddler who just keeps biting their fingers and needs some damn relief!
8. A razor scooter that will make you the Tony Hawk of the suburban sidewalks!
9. A cute pet carrier so your four-legged friend can travel with you anywhere you go.
10. A long-sleeve tunic with pretty lace detailing to be both relaxed and fashionable.
11. An amazing picture book kids will identify with because they, too, love all things taco.
12. A five-piece, non-stick baking set for anyone who just can't wait to be on The Great British Bake-Off, so they have to practice making soufflé every chance they get.
13. A zip-up military jacket that will keep you toasty on weekend strolls through the local farmer's market.
14. A wooden spice rack to keep all of your seasonings at your fingertips.
15. A gigantic pack of training pads that will come in handy for potty training your tiny pupper.
16. A cool game of Connect 4 to defeat your little sisters, brothers, and cousins at patterns because no mercy; it's for the weak.
17. An 18-piece dinnerware set because you're new to this whole living on your own thing and you need something to eat on that isn't takeout containers.
18. A tear-free hair rinser to use when it's time for your little one's bath time and you don't want to get soap in those adorable eyes.
19. The movie, It because it's already available to pre-order. Who doesn't want to relive a creepy clown terrorizing a group of children for the entirety of their summer vacation?
I know this was supposed to be scary but like he's doing a jig, and I dig it?
To see everything else people are wishing for on Amazon, click here.
To see what people were wishing for last week, click here.
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.