1. Maya Angelou's memoir, I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings to inspire you to be unapologetically yourself, especially in the face of adversity.
2. A cleaning brush set so you can scrub all of the hidden nooks and crannies of your home with ease. Nothing like a little elbow grease!
3. A cruelty-free, tinted eyebrow gel for when you want cute-ass defined brows on the go.
4. A super affordable crease-resistant concealer with an easy-to-use applicator brush to help you achieve the contour and bronze of your dreams.
5. A reliable Kindle so you can download all the books you've been wanting to read but literally could never carry all at once!
6. A voluminous hairspray to protect your precious tresses from humidity for up to 20 hours. That's basically all fucking day!
7. A exfoliator sponge with activated bamboo to gently remove dead skin cells that definitely don't need to be there.
8. Beyoncé's epic album Lemonade, because Bey is a musical genius and maybe some of her talent will be gifted to you through the process of osmosis.
9. The Girl With No Name, a novel that'll transport you to the utter chaos of World War II and have you rooting for a girl who literally has ~no idea~ who she is.
10. A pair of fine hair clippers so you can trim your ends without going to an expensive salon. Say goodbye to split ends!
11. A ~charming~ birthstone bracelet, because the month you were born is super important and must be flaunted at all times.
12. A handy cheese grater with four different and sharp sides to help you make that godly four-cheese mac and cheese for Thanksgiving this year.
13. A waterproof liquid eyeliner that has a flexible tip firm enough to apply the right amount of product, but soft enough so you won't stab yourself in the eye.
14. A silicone baking pan to keep the bottoms of your cupcakes and muffins from sticking to the bottom, effectively ruining dessert for everyone.
15. A bright, vegan hair dye that'll get your hair as colorful as the rainbow without all of the harmful chemicals that could damage your luscious locks!
16. A toaster oven, because sometimes a regular old toaster just can't get you a perfectly crispy grilled cheese.
17. A couple of thigh bands to keep dreaded chafing far away from you and the awesome life you're living.
18. A dark eyeshadow palette with 35 different shades you can mix for the greatest smokey eye the world has ever seen.
19. A pair of leather ankle booties to accompany you on all of your fall and winter adventures.
20. A pack of makeup remover wipes because while beating your face is fun, acne and clogged pores are a big yikes.
21. A melodic soprano ukelele for when you wanna show off your basic musical skills to your fam over the holidays.
22. A hilarious book full of knock-knock jokes so funny that you'll be crying actual tears.
23. A glorious salad spinner, because you'll be damned if all the cucumbers, olives and Italian dressing (basically all the good stuff) gets stuck at the bottom!
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.