1. Everyone immediately assumes that you're dating.
2. "But you've dated before, right?"
3. "If neither of you are married by 35, will you get married then?"
4. "But you totally think they're cute, right?"
5. People assume you know everything about each other's love lives.
6. Of course, sometimes you do because obviously you go to your BFF for important advice.
7. Meeting their significant other can be a little awkward.
8. But you're confident enough in your friendship that you get over it quickly.
9. When one or both of you has an androgynous name and new people expect you to be the same gender, but then your friend shows up and is all
10. And despite everything, watching people react IS kind of funny.
11. Besides, you learned what to say to the haters long ago.
12. Because honestly, who really even cares?
13. Your BFF is better than anyone else's...
14. And you would never have it any other way.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!