23 Of The Most Buffy Outfits Buffy Ever Wore
"...I'm not exactly quaking in my stylish yet affordable boots..."
1. The Earth Is Definitely Doomed Outfit
2. The Betrayed By A Friend Overalls
The Look: Being an Inca mummy is hard, being slayer who gets her asskicked by an Inca mummy is worse.
Rating: 4 Willows Crying
3. The Trying Too Hard To Impress My Much Older Boyfriend Outfit
4. The Quintessential 90s Teen Slayer Outfit
5. The Quintessential 90s Teen Slayer Outfit With Boots
6. The Going To Prom But Still Having To Fight Evil That Has Fruit Punch Mouth Outfit
7. The Almost As Dated As Moloch The Corruptor Cheetah Print Outfits
The Look: The cheetah print lets you know she could audition for The Real Housewives of Sunnydale if she weren't too busy slaying and fighting cyber demons.
Rating: 3 Of Willow's Spells Gone Wrong
8. The I'm Going To Kiss Angel Because It's The End Of Days Denim Jacket Outfit
9. The This Jacket Will Look Really Cool When I'm Running In Slow Motion And Going To Find Out Just How Dark This Show Will Get Outfit
The Look: Iconic slayer fashion with some equally iconic running.
Rating: 5 Buffys Smashing Glory With Olaf's Hammer
10. The WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING WHY WOULD YOU WEAR THIS TO A WELCOME HOME PARTY Outfit
11. The Inconspicuous Knit Hat Outfits
The Look: She's been hanging out with Faith too much.
Rating: 3 Watchers Cleaning Their Glasses
12. The Slayers Who Train Together Wear High Waisted Shorts Together Outfits
13. The I'm Not Having Very Much Fun In This Hell Dimension Outfit
14. The What Even Was The Weather In Sunnydale Turtleneck Outfits
The Look: It apparently got really cold in Sunnydale after they graduated.
Rating: 2 Buffys Shrugging
15. The Switched Bodies With Faith Outfit
16. The I'm About To Graduate High School And Fight Faith To The Kinda Death outfit
17. The Everything Is Sad And Terrible Red Outfits
18. The I'm A Young Valley Girl Slayer With A Lollipop Outfits
The Look: The outfit really screams, "How do you use this stake? I mean, I'm from California!"
Rating: 3 Vampyr Books
19. The College Freshman Cherry Print Dress Outfit
20. The She Saved The World A Lot Outfit
21. The Slayer Expriments With Hairclips In High School Outfits
The Look: Sometimes a little hair accessory can go a long way when slaying vamps or dating a closeted Scott Hope.
Rating: 3 Times Xander Stripped That One Summer