1. Let’s start this one off easy, because there’s way too much powerful stuff still to come! Here we have the majestic power of the horsie. I mean, this is at least 15 horsepower!
2. Wow! Now THIS is Powerful. A lowly Florida MD wins $189 million dollars playing the Powerball! Good Powerplay, guy!
The first order of business, hire a pretty lady slave to carry the giant check everywhere! The things money can buy…
3. Now we’re getting into the real POWER! Here’s what happens when you harness the divine power of Christ AND Swords!
4. “Lord, grant me the power to break this long, rock hard…BASEBALL BAT!”
I am simply overcome!
5. Simply, the only power that matters, for without it, you wouldn’t be here.
6. Just…so PowerRangersful.
7. Fuckin’ Recycle! The power is yours!
8. Oh, look at the cute little kitty! WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?
9. Gandalf! Watch out for the Balrog! Use your powers! Don’t let him pass!
10. Daaaamn! We knew you could do it, Gandy! Take ‘em down!
11. I don’t know what version of Lord of the Rings this is, but Gandalf you are the man! Splittin’ seas in half and shit!
12. Proton Pack POWERRRRR!!!
Seriously though, why didn’t they include a scene where these guys enjoy the world’s most epic smores?
13. Gandalf, you’re everywhere! From Episode 3 of the Two Towers when he transformed into Magneto and took down the Golden Gate Bridge!!!
I think if this list has taught us anything it’s that Gandalf is the most powerful dude that ever lived.
14. Here, Mario harnesses the power of Dragon Breath.
15. Mortal Kombat. Scorpion. “Get over here.”
The power speaks for itself.
16. HE’S ON FIRE! Boomshaklakalakalaka.
17. Ken can’t even HANDLE the shit Ryu’s throwing down right here. A HADOUKEN straight to the face!
Too much power.
- Criticized previously for not forcefully speaking out, Trump condemned anti-Semitism after bomb threats were reported at 11 Jewish centers.
- Milo Yiannopoulos has resigned from Breitbart News after he was accused of defending pedophilia in an old video.
- President Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new national security adviser, replacing Michael Flynn who resigned last week.
- West Elm pulled the Peggy Couch from its site after years of scathing customer reviews and complaints of buttons popping off 🙈