1. I’m a team playa
Whenever there are deadlines that need to be met or a bunch of tasks no one wants to do, I’m always there to help when I can.
3. I love design
Spending the last four years studying design, working countless hours and pulling all nighters to reach perfection in every project, it would be a shame if I didn’t love design.
7. If I don’t know something, I’m willing to learn it.
It’s so easy to teach yourself something new with the help of youtube. I love designing and anything I could do to improve myself I will. If that means learning a new program or being able to do something I’ve never even heard of I’d be more than willing to step up to the plate.
8. I’m creative
No I’m not. This one is a lie. What even does it mean to be creative? A bowl of oatmeal has more imagination than me.
10. I’m passionate.
I wouldn’t try if I didn’t care. Everything I do I put my heart into, otherwise what’s the point? I can’t see myself doing anything else for a living. I wish I could have done something with my life that was more simple, but I wouldn’t be as happy as I am when designing and creating.
- Scientists and supporters marched to fight against perceived hostility from Trump — with delightfully nerdy signs 🤓
- North Korea threatened Australia with a nuclear strike over its alliance with the United States.
- The police officer killed by a terrorist on the Champs-Élysées in Paris is being remembered as a defender of LGBT rights and a patriot.
- In 2014, #Girlboss became the woman's career bible. Now, Sophia Amoruso is doubling down on career-focused feminism with a new company.