We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Unless otherwise specified, all sizes in this post are listed in women's.
1. A basic black peacoat that'll elevate your look without overshadowing your inner queen vibez. A closet staple that will *hopefully* make it through 2020 so that you can wear it every winter.
2. A sweater knit headband for the days your want your ears to be warm but you want to show off your good hair day or new hairdo.
3. A lightweight topper that will add an extra layer of warmth to your outfit. Layers are not just appreciated on cake, they look great on you too.
4. A velvet ruched bodycon dress sure to make a statement at your next work Zoom holiday party. Get ready to copy and paste the link in the chat box because everyone will be asking you for this look.
5. A ruffle sweater that'll add an effortless fashionista flair to your 'fit and keep you warm. Don't worry we already know you have style, this sweater just confirms it.
6. A knitted cape with super cute fringe that you can drape over your outfit. We know you have a lot on your shoulders right now — adding something cozy and cute will feel lovely...promise.
7. A velvet A-line dress so that you can *sleigh* the holidays since Santa can only make it on FaceTime this year. This plush fabric is even suitable for the North Pole...you may catch Mrs. Claus stealing your style.
8. An oversized leopard print scarf because Carole Baskin can have all the tiger print in the world. You are here to advocate for the leopards and stay warm.
9. A long-sleeve T-shirt dress with a little bit of drama in the arms. Now everyone will know all the stylish, but comfortable tricks you have up your fashionable puff sleeves.
10. A knit beanie with a super chic pom-pom, because cute hats are not just for bad hair days. Regardless of what mood your hair is in, you can look cute and keep your head and ears warm all at the same time.
11. A knee-length overcoat that can level up your basic winter outfit at any time of day. You can run errands, walk your dog, really anything, and still look like you're flexing designer.
12. A printed cardigan with a '70s vintage look to boost your engagement on social media. Don't be surprised if your comments section is filled with your friends and their moms asking you where they can get the same cozy sweater.
13. A plush robe that's soft, comfortable, and sure to keep you warm while checking the mail, looking for Santa, or just chillaxing around the house.
14. A jean jacket with a sherpa collar perfect for any season because it brings the perfect amount of *heat* without compromising your personal style or body temperature.
15. A pair of cable sweater tights for the days it's cold but also mandatory to come into the office. Don't worry, you don't have to shave, just show up.
16. An animal print blouse with long sleeves to keep you warm even when you take off your jacket. Did I also mention animal print is essentially a basic nowadays?
17. A pair of knee-high boots because winter is coming and you have to be prepared in style. These boots will have Khaleesi wondering where she can get the same ones.
18. A pair of leather leggings for the days you have to wear pants because the wind chill is low (whatever that means) but you are tired of basic leggings and jeans.
19. A pair of faux fur mules because socks are overrated and they get lost in the laundry, anyway. The *sole* purpose of wearing shoes is to keep your feet warm and protected...right?
20. A pair of mid-rise joggers so versatile that you can practically go anywhere in them without feeling like people are judging your look.
21. A houndstooth blouse because Cruella Deville doesn't want to leave the house during these times, so she left this winter look for you. You can pair this with those edgy leather leggings you have been scared to wear.
22. A pair of tech gloves great for the days you need to run errands. You can send texts, make calls, and comment on social media without worrying about getting frostbite.
23. A puff sleeve printed top so eye-catching that everyone will forget how cold it is outside and keep complimenting your outfit. You can tell everyone it's not designer but they won't believe you.
24. A pair of adjustable ankle-length pants perfect for lounging, drinking hot chocolate, or running around the city. Pair with your favorite mules to spice up your look.
25. A pair of leather combat boots because your are ready to brace any literal or figurative *storm* that comes your way. Even if you're battling a blizzard, you can be cozy and cute doing it.
26. A faux fur jacket *fur* those days you want to serve your looks to the world. This jacket will heat up any basic look.
27. A cozy duster cardigan that will help warm you up to the idea of seeing annoying family members. Remember that ugly blouse your aunt gave you last year, throw this duster over it and make a statement.
28. A long-sleeve sweater dress with a cute bowtie for those cold days you are feeling yourself. Pair with your favorite knee-high boots if you want to feel your toes after, though.
29. A Christmas headband to show everyone that they can get into the holiday spirit even though this year has been rough.
30. A stylish wrap coat that'll have people wondering what you have underneath. Little do they know you are running to the store and you are wearing your joggers....but no one has to know.
31. A balloon-sleeved jumpsuit so versatile, you can wear it to sleep or to the store. Great for days that are a little chilly and you need to crank up the heat.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.