1. Some scenes from the new season of “Arrested Development” are watermarked with the words “Showstealer Pro Trial Version.”
2. This confused a lot of people.
3. If you pay careful attention, you’ll notice the watermark is only on footage from past seasons of the show (AKA before “the great dark period”).
4. This led some to believe Netflix was too cheap to buy the rights to the actual footage.
@netflix Show stealer pro “trial” version on fucking Arrested Development’s past clips? You were that cheap?
So, apparently Netflix used Show Stealer Pro Trial Version to water mark season 3 clipsâ€¦ #arresteddevelopment
Keep seeing some kind of “show stealer pro trial version” water mark??
Wtf. Show stealer pro trial version?????
Why are the new arrested development episodes flashbacks clearly ripped with a watermark? “Show stealer pro trial version” :/
ah! any actual scenes from the original show come up “scene stealer pro trial version” cuz they don’t “own” the rights?
10. But the good news is it’s all a joke because Showstealer Pro isn’t an actual thing, and Netflix signed a deal with Twentieth Century Fox Television for rights to the show in 2011.
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- It's not just you. A massive attack has brought down major sites like Twitter and Spotify for some users in the US.
- Kesha fans rejoice: Sony just confirmed that a new album is in the works 🎶
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.