2. The organizers have indicated that no public displays of affection will be allowed. Individuals who display their affection publicly or bring signs or costumes, could be removed from the event.
3. This means you’re not allowed to heterosexually hold hands.
4. Or straight smooch.
5. Or give your opposite sex partner a kiss on the cheek.
6. Or hold them in a very straight manner.
7. Or engage in a little heterosexual squeezin’.
8. Save your heterosexual displays of affection for private please. Thank you.
9. Event organizers did not respond to a request for comment.
h/t Benjamin Wood.
- Confused refugees question what's next as French authorities begin to clear out the Calais "Jungle" camp.
- Donald Trump keeps questioning polls and insisting he's winning — even as most show him behind nationally.
- Obamacare premiums will jump an average 25% in 2017, but officials say subsidies will keep costs low for most people.
- These parents came up with maybe the best dirty Halloween couple's costume ever. Parents ftw 😂👏