2. The organizers have indicated that no public displays of affection will be allowed. Individuals who display their affection publicly or bring signs or costumes, could be removed from the event.
3. This means you’re not allowed to heterosexually hold hands.
4. Or straight smooch.
5. Or give your opposite sex partner a kiss on the cheek.
6. Or hold them in a very straight manner.
7. Or engage in a little heterosexual squeezin’.
8. Save your heterosexual displays of affection for private please. Thank you.
9. Event organizers did not respond to a request for comment.
h/t Benjamin Wood.
- The Democratic National Convention starts today and it's already off to a rocky start. Here's what you need to know 🇺🇸🔔
- Russia won't be banned from the Rio Olympics but its athletes need to pass new anti-doping tests to compete, the IOC ruled.
- Chris Froome won the Tour de France. He's the first Brit to win the cycling race three times 🚴