2. The organizers have indicated that no public displays of affection will be allowed. Individuals who display their affection publicly or bring signs or costumes, could be removed from the event.
3. This means you’re not allowed to heterosexually hold hands.
4. Or straight smooch.
5. Or give your opposite sex partner a kiss on the cheek.
6. Or hold them in a very straight manner.
7. Or engage in a little heterosexual squeezin’.
8. Save your heterosexual displays of affection for private please. Thank you.
9. Event organizers did not respond to a request for comment.
h/t Benjamin Wood.
- An admitted fraudster has access to Trump through his wife's job at Mar-a-Lago — and he's tried to use it to his advantage.
- United Airlines has settled with the man shown being violently dragged off a plane in a video that spurred widespread outrage.
- The massive investigation into professional soccer corruption is still alive and, well, kicking ⚽️
- "The Real Housewives" has remained a cultural force for over a decade by reinventing itself. But has the show peaked? 👠 🔥